Travelerusa40

Has anyone every purchased or used Backstreet Survellance?

I am in the market to purchase a good security camera system. I want good night vision. Has anyone ever purchased or used Backstreet Survellancae? They have some videos on Youtube and talk a good game. I am just curious as to the quality of their product.

Also I was thinking of purchasing a lower end security camera:

1. Swann 24 - Channel 5MP NVR with 4TB HDD and 16 5MP outdoor Night Vision Bulllet cameras.

2. Lorex?

Anyone have any experience with these?

I am in the market to purchase a good security camera system. I want good night vision. Has anyone ever purchased or used Backstreet Survellancae? They have some videos on Youtube and talk a good game. I am just curious as to the quality of their product.

1. Swann 24 - Channel 5MP NVR with 4TB HDD and 16 5MP outdoor Night Vision Bulllet cameras.

2. Lorex?

You have it the wrong way around backstreet is the low end he just rebades cameras and recorders the others manufacture.

2. Lorex?

90% of the low budget cameras come from the same factory line with a different color sticker on them. Swann or Lorex aren't terrible - especially if you can take advantage of some of the rebates/promos run by BJs/Costco. I would tell you to throw away the premade cables, buy some Cat6 cable and connectors, and make sure to go with IP cameras. You can definitely get a better system, but they are tough to beat at that price point.