Gozoman

Best system for my home

I wish to install a security camera to cover the front and one to cover the rear of my home. I've been looking for some time but there are so many out there I'm getting brain freeze! I want a wireless system. I understand it still needs a power supply but that's not a problem. Obviously as they will be installed outside they will need to be waterproof. Night vision is a must so must have IR led's. I don't want a DVD connected. I'd prefer maybe an SD card where I could log in with my laptop or iPhone to download what has been recorded or indeed to check live feed. It doesn't need to be recording 24/7 so motion detection is required to start recording once someone actually sets foot within my property. It should have the ability to send me a text message with a live image to inform me that someone is there. Reliability and quality of image are the most important things so I don't want some cheap low resolution stuff. Only interested in top quality images. Not much use otherwise as I'm sure you will all agree. Am I asking for too much here or are such cameras available?

I wish to install a security camera to cover the front and one to cover the rear of my home. I've been looking for some time but there are so many out there I'm getting brain freeze! I want a wireless system. I understand it still needs a power supply but that's not a problem. Obviously as they will be installed outside they will need to be waterproof. Night vision is a must so must have IR led's. I don't want a DVD connected. I'd prefer maybe an SD card where I could log in with my laptop or iPhone to download what has been recorded or indeed to check live feed. It doesn't need to be recording 24/7 so motion detection is required to start recording once someone actually sets foot within my property. It should have the ability to send me a text message with a live image to inform me that someone is there. Reliability and quality of image are the most important things so I don't want some cheap low resolution stuff. Only interested in top quality images. Not much use otherwise as I'm sure you will all agree. Am I asking for too much here or are such cameras available?

Hi. What is your budget ........ Your request is reliable and quality and you will get none of that with what you have requested you want.

Wireless is never good and un reliable........ SD card only .......do you go on holiday of spend more than two days away from home ?

Motion to set off ....... Always best with pre record otherwise as soon as someone is detected by the time recording starts it has mist what triggered the motion.

Wireless sounds best but has problems ...... IP cameras can also be run over power plugs ..... Meaning no cables to run and help when installing were feeding cables to is a problem.

Also 2 cameras you will alway have two blank images as most show is 4 image format so you might think of 4 being you amount.

This is the cheapest system but loaded with everything needed.

https://www.lorextechnology.com/hd-ip-security-camera-system/4-channel-hd-security-camera-system-with-ip-cameras/HDIP44D-1-p

Sorry, first chance I had to check back. Budget I'd be looking at no more than about £600. I didn't know that the cameras could be hardwired through the home wiring system. That's interesting and as you say would be more reliable. I live in a small semi-detached so two cameras is all that would be needed. I'll have a look at this. Thanks for the reply.

Home security is most important for us. There are tons of best home security cameras out there, and every year, they seem to get better and better. However, we have some good CCTV systems for outside of your home for a security solution. You can contact with Titathink Technology online shop. I hope you will get your best security camera to cover the front of your house.