rebelbah

Escam mini NVR, and wanscam IP camera

i have searched and not found the answer

has anyone successfully connected one of the Wanscam JW series wireless IP cameras to the Escam/Super Mini NVR

if you have can you please tell me what settings used

Hello,

I found myself in same situation. The different that I have HW0022 cameras. Have you found any solution?

Gábriel

I have recently found my camera is an AJ and not a JW. Still.have not been able to get it connected wired or wireless

I have written to wanscam support. They wrote that onvif support for all cameras now under test. If they are ready we will see on wanscam.com/news .

Are there any updates to this thread? I have four Wanscam and 4 Sricam that will not connect to the NVR. I'm hopeful someone has an update or instructions to help. Thanks.

Are there any updates to this thread? I have four Wanscam and 4 Sricam that will not connect to the NVR. I'm hopeful someone has an update or instructions to help. Thanks.

The Wanscam support sent a new firmware for my hw0022 cameras, and now after fw upgrade my cameras support onvif protocol. I use it now with nvr mini plus. Pleas write to wanscam support.

The Wanscam support sent a new firmware for my hw0022 cameras, and now after fw upgrade my cameras support onvif protocol. I use it now with nvr mini plus. Pleas write to wanscam support.

I really need your help. I have two Wanscam outdoor IP Cameras, JW0006 and HW0022. I also have AEVISION N6200EL Mini NVR. But my NVR cannot detect the IP Cameras. I have written to Wanscam Support but they have not responded. You have written in the thread that you have got a firmware upgrade which enables ONVIF protocol. I shall be very grateful if you can give me a link to the firmware upgrade.

Hi gabeszakem,

Could you please sent me the firmware too ? I've contacted Wanscam but they don't want to give the firmware for some reason....

I would be great to use ONVIF on my HW0022.

Thanks!

Hello,

i have the same problem with HW0022 ONVIF,

Could anyone please sent me the firmware. I want to use ONVIF on my wanscam hw0022.

Thanks.

Hi gabeszakem,

Could you please sent me the firmware too ? I've contacted Wanscam but they don't have a reply.

I would be great to use ONVIF on my JW0010.

Thanks!

The Wanscam [/b]support sent a new firmware for my hw0022 cameras, and now after fw upgrade my cameras support onvif protocol. I use it now with nvr mini plus. Pleas write to wanscam support.

Hi gabeszakem,

Could you please sent me the firmware too ? I've contacted Wanscam but they don't want to give the firmware for some reason....

I would be great to use ONVIF on my HW0022.

Thanks!

Hi There,

I got the firmware from Wanscam Support, but I'm having trouble setting up with my NVR. The thing is that I got it to work using "Private Protocol" and "video port" 8554, but when I try to play the recordings, I got no signal.

Which port are you using, did you get to change those settings?.

has anyone successfully connected one of the Wanscam JW series wireless IP cameras to the Escam/Super Mini NVR

Hello,

This is Cherry from Wanscam,

It's regret that our JW series don't support onvif protocol so that can't connect the nvr successfully. would you want to try our HW series which can connect with NVR?

Best Regards,

Cherry

Hello,

This is Cherry from Wanscam,

It's regret that our JW series don't support onvif protocol so that can't connect the nvr successfully. would you want to try our HW series which can connect with NVR?

Best Regards,

Cherry

Hi. Best to leave wanscam well alone. If there products don't support each other then that is a problem

Cherry instead of saying buy more from wanscam ...... Fix the ops problem he has spent money with you why spend more

Hello friend,

This is Qinny from Wanscam, could u please tell me your main problem so that I can help you?

My email is sales08@wanscam.com. Or you can contact our support: support@wanscam.com

BR.

Qinny