arlopezniet

Need advice on an FTP enabled DVR

Hello,

I'm new in this forum but I need your much appreciated help. I need you guys to give me suggestions so I can buy a DVR/NVR that meets certain requirements. I'm not from the US so I'll have to buy that DVR online; I haven't had much luck with the local vendors because they don't have a system like that or, they don't have the right knowledge when it comes to cloud backup.

I don't need high-end equipment because I'll use it in a small business. The security kit that I'd like to purchase should at least meet the following requirements:

• Cloud backup [my main concern]: preferable via FTP server so I can setup my own. If not, then at least to a paid cloud service (as long as it is cheap and paid monthly). It doesn't even have to be a 24/7 backup, I'd be happy if it only uploads clips when motion is detected.
  • Live remote viewing via smartphone and web browser
  • Motion detection
  • 4 channels
  • 4 x 1080p indoor/outdoor cameras with night vision (bullet cameras are preferred rather than dome)
  • Cabling and all accessories
  • 1 TB HD included (I'd be OK if the HD is not included too)
  • DIY installation

Like I said, I'd be buying the kit online, so if you can point me to a brand+model, or preferably a direct link to a kit in Amazon or a another trustworthy vendor's website. I've already searched in Amazon and I haven't seen any item specifically supports FTP, the other requirements are pretty common though.

I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance for your help.