Sign in to follow this  
Jiffy

New camera

Hi guys I'm new to these home cheap camera systems, could anybody tell me if there is any free cheap software out there to view the ip cameras from my laptop at work?

I have a FLOUREON 8CH Full 960H DVR HDMI Outdoor 900TVL IR Night CCTV Security Cameras System Kit

Thank you for your help

Hi guys I'm new to these home cheap camera systems, could anybody tell me if there is any free cheap software out there to view the ip cameras from my laptop at work?

I have a FLOUREON 8CH Full 960H DVR HDMI Outdoor 900TVL IR Night CCTV Security Cameras System Kit

Thank you for your help

Hi. Do you have IP cameras ?? Or do you want to view your Floureon system ?

Thank you for your help

Hi I want to veiw my Floureon cameras please, now I have installed the app on my iphone and that works fine, but I wanted to know if I could install some software on my laptop so I could do the same, viewing from work?

thank you

Thank you for your help

Hi I want to veiw my Floureon cameras please, now I have installed the app on my iphone and that works fine, but I wanted to know if I could install some software on my laptop so I could do the same, viewing from work?

thank you

Yes just input your dvrs IP address into your browser

Http:// your IP And it will load it for you