Galveston

Audio problem

I bought cheap BNC-RCA cables on E, these aren't exactly like the one I have, but I might have paid just a little more.

strangest thing, the audio will reach the TV monitor but not the internet, what am I missing

This DVR is almost new, just sad, does anyone know of a 16 Channel, 4-6 audio, no HDD but space for 2, analog or both, less than $$$$, Thanks

Hey.. I'm also looking for an 8ch NVR WITH AUDIO support. Did you find anything which might be interesting for me as well?

Thanks,

John

No, most affordable DVR's support one audio through the internet or playback, I think I looked at some that were $2500 to $3000 and that is just too much money for a small difference. My neighborhood is better with help from the police.

No, most affordable DVR's support one audio through the internet or playback, I think I looked at some that were $2500 to $3000 and that is just too much money for a small difference. My neighborhood is better with help from the police.

Most NVR will support IP camera with Audio for every channel because you do not need a physical audio port to have this function unlike normal DVR and they are not that costly.