dan40

Need help finding system with specific requirements

Hi, I'm new here, and have been searching for a security surveillance system for a number of months now but there is just so much stuff out there on the Internet that it's overwhelming sometimes.

Specifically, I need help with regard to what kind of system I should get. The system should be:

1) Wireless - I live in a 920 sf condo, so I'd like to have wireless if at all humanly possible, because I don't want to put any holes in my walls other than the screws to mount the cameras to a specific location

2) The image should be able to be put on to a web page. I have an Amcrest Wireless bullet cam that's doing the job right now, so I know there must be other security cams out there that do the same thing. I'd like to be able to pull up a page that has all of my live camera images streaming at the same time and be able to stream to more than 10 people at a time (I see some with only 4 simultaneous viewers... that might not be good enough for me) as the number of people viewing my web page may at some point require more than 10 connections.

3) I require 4 cameras... in a condo of this size I don't think I would have much use for any system that gives me 8 cameras or more. 4 is sufficient.

4) 24/7 reliability.

5) Excellent customer support

6) Price wise, I'm looking at $200-$400 Canadian (I'm not a millionaire, so it has to be on a bit of a budget). The Swann models offer good package prices at Costco, but are they reliable and can they do everything I'm asking?

7) Must be bullet-cam type cameras, I much prefer them over the dome type cams.

Thanks to anyone who can help, I would sincerely appreciate hearing from you.

Hi. You are asking a lot for $400 are you using the system for security ?

Wireless require cable for power .... so I would look at network over power that way you can use better ip cameras.

More than 10 people at time to view. That can be done with apps But is your internet up to it

HIK seems to a budget friendly brand, are you using each camera as it's own web address or would you like to go to a central NVR and stream from that device?

HIK seems to a budget friendly brand, are you using each camera as it's own web address or would you like to go to a central NVR and stream from that device?

If I can stream from an NVR that would be perfect. If not, individual IP cameras are probably OK as long as I can link to the live image from my website.