Sign in to follow this  
lilly123

homeguard

hi all, i have homeguard cctv system, this all worked fine on my laptop until the clocks went forward 1 hour, since this i was unable to access the playback via my laptop, i could playback recordings on the monitor that the system is connected to, i uninstalled the software and reinstalled hoping this would solve the problem, no joy, i contacted homeguard who said i should make sure that the summer time settings on the software that i have on my laptop is clicked, i have done this and still no joy, i again uninstalled and reinstalled the software, again no joy, i have emailed homeguard 3 times now and have had no reply, i then went to the homeguard unit to make sure i had the correct ip settings, and low and behold the system now asking me for a password, i have not put in any password since having the system, it is telling me the system is locked and to contact homeguard, now as i am finding it impossible to get any reply from them i was wondering if any one knows the hard password that i should enter? i can not do anything at all with the system nor anything with it via my laptop without this hard password.