goodolick

My second DIY CCTV install. I moved, so needed new system.

Garage / Dahua IPC-HDW4431C-A

299121_1.jpg

Back Doors / Dahua IPC-HDW4431C-A

299121_2.jpg

Front Door / Dahua IPC-HDW4431C-A

299121_3.jpg

Back Yard / Dahua IPC-HFW4431R-Z

DuZk0hk

Watching my boat and shed / Dahua IPC-HFW4431R-Z

299121_4.jpg

Side Yard / Dahua IPC-HFW4431R-Z

299121_5.jpg

Front Yard / Dahua IPC-HFW4431R-Z

299121_6.jpg

Patio / Dahua IPC-HFW1000S (got it off amazon on the cheap, I think its a knock off, hope it lasts, picture is good)

299121_7.jpg

Front of Garage PTZ / Dahua SD29204T-GN

299121_8.jpg

Front Yard PTZ / Dahua SD22204T-GN

299121_9.jpg

DVR / POE (Dahua 4216 NVR and Linksys POE switch) I probably could have been a bit tidier in my cabling, but, the NVR is hidden behind my second fridge in my utility room. I bolted both the NVR and the POE swtich to the wall. Should be hard to find, hoping a potential thief would think the fan is the fridge running. Regardless, I installed SD cards in all the cams that would take them.

299121_10.jpg

Finished product...

299121_1.png

this was my second CCTV install. At my previous home, I was foolish and went cheap analog. I learned from my mistakes, and hopefully corrected them. It was fun project. What do yall think?

looks very nice. its always tough to get wiring perfect in a house. Often times the ideal wire route is not logistically possible.

looks very nice. its always tough to get wiring perfect in a house. Often times the ideal wire route is not logistically possible.

Yup, ended up with 2 extra holes I have to fill and paint

Front door a sideways picture ????

It looks normal at the console. It looked ****ed when the camera was 100% upright.

Thanks for such a comprehensive post showing your camera model numbers and photos and final result on the DVR. The market changes so quickly knowing the details of what someone who put the time in to make decisions is extremely valuable for other members.

I found your post doing a google search on IPC-HFW4431R-Z after seeing that the cameras are available on E-bay for under $100. I have not yet learned much about this camera, but if you want to describe how you like the motorized zoom and pixel quality and overall bang-for-the-buck, that's what I'm curious about myself.

Especially if there are any compromises on the quality of the image that you receive.

Thanks very much again!

Thanks for such a comprehensive post showing your camera model numbers and photos and final result on the DVR. The market changes so quickly knowing the details of what someone who put the time in to make decisions is extremely valuable for other members.

I found your post doing a google search on IPC-HFW4431R-Z after seeing that the cameras are available on E-bay for under $100. I have not yet learned much about this camera, but if you want to describe how you like the motorized zoom and pixel quality and overall bang-for-the-buck, that's what I'm curious about myself.

Especially if there are any compromises on the quality of the image that you receive.

Thanks very much again!

Very happy with them. Image quality is great, and nice to be able to zoom without having to go out and physically adjust the camera.

Other than my PTZs, they are my favorites. The other dome cameras I ordered I did a bit hastily, they have the chinese firmware that cant be upgraded. The IPC-HFW4431R-Zs have the firmware you can upgrade.

Thanks very much again!

Very happy with them. Image quality is great, and nice to be able to zoom without having to go out and physically adjust the camera.

Other than my PTZs, they are my favorites. The other dome cameras I ordered I did a bit hastily, they have the chinese firmware that cant be upgraded. The IPC-HFW4431R-Zs have the firmware you can upgrade.

Can you share the firmware file or the name of the correct file pls.