Sign in to follow this  
niksa

Audio issue

Hello everyone. I have a couple of questions. I have purchased 8CH AHD DVR with 4 ports for audio input(picture provided). Also I have 3 cameras and 2 microphone of different types(the one of the picture does not have model number). The product models are listed at the bottom. I managed to wire the microphone(pictured) on to the RC49 cable and plug it to the audio in port in the DVR using BNC to RCA connector. The other microphone I tried to hook it via the camera the first time and the second time only the microphone without the camera. I tested the audio sound of the microphones with CRT TV hooked on the audio out port but the DVR did not record any sound at all. Also I have tested the sound in real time but, you can hear the sound if you are speaking directly to the microphone but it is modified and is overshadowed by a large noise. How can I capture a clear audio sound from a long range distance to my DVR without noise? Also based of the audio out port on my DVR, what types of speakers (how many ohms also) can you recommend in order to listen the captured sound(a couple of examples of product models would be fine).

DVR

SMAR MODEL:SAE3000-1004N

CAMERA

JOOAN MODEL: JA-530YRB-T 1000TVL 12v

HAREX MODEL: HRX-W620-7 700TVL 12V

JENNOV MODEL: E7-A03SH 1200TVL 12v

MICROPHONE

MODEL: OSY-MC0359

Sorry for my bad English in advance since I am not a native speaker.

Thank you in advance

pic1.PNG.7bb859446edda4826a4762f93cead758.PNG

img2.PNG.7d979639117ccff2f08ab1167d9fec07.PNG

Hi. Getting some sound shows your mic is working.

But audio on dvrs need to be amplified on audio out so as you have control of volume.

You need to connect your dvr audio output to some speakers

A cheap set of PC speakers. Will work

Your microphone output will be in the microvolt range and as has been stated will need amplification. The DVR wil act as a pre-amplifier and give you a standard line output level of 1Vpp. This level is still pretty unuseable aecept as an input for other electronic devices. You will still need further amplification if you want to hear it. This could be via a TV/monitor/stereo etc