Sign in to follow this  
Piden9

Dahua VTO2000A black screen when someone rings bell

Hi you all,

A few months ago, I bought a VTO2000A installation. It worked just fine, but since a few weeks the camera doesn't work automatically when someone rings the bell at the front door. The video connection is okay, because I can use the camera when I just use it for surveillance.

Is this any setting or anything I messed up? I think it happened when I also started using the Dahua App on my phone. But I don't use it anymore, so I'm not sure if that's the cause.

Any ideas?

I already reïnstalled the firmware.

Thanks in advance,

Pello

Hi you all,

A few months ago, I bought a VTO2000A installation. It worked just fine, but since a few weeks the camera doesn't work automatically when someone rings the bell at the front door. The video connection is okay, because I can use the camera when I just use it for surveillance.

Is this any setting or anything I messed up? I think it happened when I also started using the Dahua App on my phone. But I don't use it anymore, so I'm not sure if that's the cause.

Any ideas?

I already reïnstalled the firmware.

Thanks in advance,

Pello

Try defaulting the unit and set it up again , had the same problem before and that sorted it out, also try updating the firmware