Server upgrade postponed

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Night Owl remote app not working today
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:21 pm 

I'm using the Night Owl X app on an iPhone 6s, and as of yesterday it was working normally, but today no connection. Oddly, I'm still getting motion alerts on my iPhone. Contacted Night Owl support and they told me they know there's a problem and their techs are working on a fix. Anyone else affected by this?

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Night Owl remote app not working today
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:41 pm 

larryvogel wrote:
I'm using the Night Owl X app on an iPhone 6s, and as of yesterday it was working normally, but today no connection. Oddly, I'm still getting motion alerts on my iPhone. Contacted Night Owl support and they told me they know there's a problem and their techs are working on a fix. Anyone else affected by this?

My Night Owl HD app has had some issues on my i phone 6s. I couldn't connect at first had to go in settings then hit save.
That would work until i open up again then had to do the same thing so my camera's would load.
They have a post today 1/2/18 on their Facebook page. they are still working in it.

Report this post

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]