2018glynLyman

What makes should I avoid and which do you recommend?

Hi everyone. my first post in this forum and I am looking for some advice. Ive been looking around at DVRs and cameras and Looking at 1080P and 720P and I understand all that. What I haven't got a clue about is makes and models and would just like to ask is there a make I should avoid at all cost? Also is there a certain make of equipment you go for? I know its a very general question its just to give me some idea.

Thank you

FLOUREON

SANNCE

ANNKE

Tekvision

KKmoon

Swan

H.View

ANRAN

YESKAM

Hikvision

brand names are essentially meaningless. they are all made in People Factory 43, somewhere in China. check out cameras on eBay & Supercircuits: same picture, price ranges from $7.39 to $197.39 for the exact same camera.

brand names are essentially meaningless. they are all made in People Factory 43, somewhere in China. check out cameras on eBay & Supercircuits: same picture, price ranges from $7.39 to $197.39 for the exact same camera.

you have absolutely no clue...sad...this forum is dead when folks like you get to post this nonsense..

Hi everyone. my first post in this forum and I am looking for some advice. Ive been looking around at DVRs and cameras and Looking at 1080P and 720P and I understand all that. What I haven't got a clue about is makes and models and would just like to ask is there a make I should avoid at all cost? Also is there a certain make of equipment you go for? I know its a very general question its just to give me some idea.

Thank you

FLOUREON

SANNCE

ANNKE

Tekvision

KKmoon

Swan

H.View

ANRAN

YESKAM

Hikvision

Heres the makers hope it helps.

306155_1.png

306155_2.png

Alot of the cams on ebay are actually CHINESE KNOCK OFFS, not originals.

I buy from actual business' not ebay when it comes to those.