chrisfitzsimons44

Need help with Qvis quattro

Hi i have a Qvis Quattro 8 channel box,i have 8 cameras connected to it which i can see fine but when i go to view recordings it will only show me the first 4 cameras,i cant see how i can view the other 4 cameras,I have right clicked on it is set to record to full 8 of them,anyone have any ideas?thanks

Hi i have a Qvis Quattro 8 channel box,i have 8 cameras connected to it which i can see fine but when i go to view recordings it will only show me the first 4 cameras,i cant see how i can view the other 4 cameras,I have right clicked on it is set to record to full 8 of them,anyone have any ideas?thanks

Hi. Go into playback and bottom right you will see cameras 12345678 and all

Default it pick first 4 ..... Click all and all 8 will play back

Also same screen bottom left you will see a sinc box also click that

Thank for the reply,when i click all it just highlights the first 4,if i click 5-8 i get message saying playback on channel 4

Thank for the reply,when i click all it just highlights the first 4,if i click 5-8 i get message saying playback on channel 4

Hi. While on playback press stip on bottom left .... Then tick all and press play again

I have a Qvis Quattro 8 channel box,i have 8 cameras connected to it ..............

Hope you don't mind me asking but what do you think of the Qvis kit and what cameras are you using. I am trying to decide on a make and configuration for my home.

Did you buy direct from QVIS as I can't seem to find any resellers online

Many thanks

I have a Qvis Quattro 8 channel box,i have 8 cameras connected to it ..............

Hope you don't mind me asking but what do you think of the Qvis kit and what cameras are you using. I am trying to decide on a make and configuration for my home.

Did you buy direct from QVIS as I can't seem to find any resellers online

Many thanks

Hi. The qvis Quattro is a good system if your changing from analog to HD analog as it supports AHD TVI CVI and IP.

Then it's just a matter of changing cameras to existing coax cable.

If your looking at full new install and wanting IP then the viper is a good system

. If your looking at full new install and wanting IP then the viper is a good system

Thanks I am looking at new IP POE install. I can't find out much about QVIS hardware and in particular their NVR. As per my other post http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=56301 I want an 8 channel NVR with 6 cameras to start with. Can QVIS handle recording 8 channels from 5Mb Cameras at the same time? Should I use QVIS 5Mb Bullet cameras or use another manufacturers cameras with the QVIS NVR?

Also is there a UK reseller or do I have to purchase direct from QVIS?

Many thanks

Hi. Yes 5mp is no problem across all 8

You can't buy direct from qvis but there is a list of resellers so just look for your location.