Sign in to follow this  
kilojade

Help with setup

Hi, I have a Hikvision Cctv. I have the app on my phone all running fine. I have tried to access via web browser at work on computer but it says no plug in?

Edited by Guest

And a another question. I really liked my old app. Viewcan.net for a none Hikvision system. I have tried for hours to connect my new Hikvision system to this app and it just fails every time! I take it that not all apps can be connected?

To try and answer your first question, try chrome browser with ie tab installed. Or try Pale moon browser. IE and firefox don't work for active x plugins anymore.

To try and answer your first question, try chrome browser with ie tab installed. Or try Pale moon browser. IE and firefox don't work for active x plugins anymore.

IE works fine

Chrome and firefox do not!

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle, I just tried IE and it did work. For the last few months the only one that worked for me was chrome. " title="Applause" />

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle, I just tried IE and it did work. For the last few months the only one that worked for me was chrome. " title="Applause" />

Firefox and Chrome NPAPI plugin support has been discontinued

it is ways around

but that another story

also IE Tab plugin for Chrome works