burickg

Best residential cctv setup

Hi guys. i configure what i think is the best cctv setup on the market and im trying to get some feedback. my system named arden allows cameras to overlay on televisions when motion is detected, with voice, and using ai. we also can stream images to smart watches, phones, tablets and more.

my question is what would be an ideal feature you would like to see in the ultimate cctv system.

here is arden in a custom home. let me know how we can improve the system

Hi guys. i configure what i think is the best cctv setup on the market and im trying to get some feedback. my system named arden allows cameras to overlay on televisions when motion is detected, with voice, and using ai. we also can stream images to smart watches, phones, tablets and more.

my question is what would be an ideal feature you would like to see in the ultimate cctv system.

Check your PM

Check your PM

sent you reply