reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

VMC Software Client only !!!

I don't know what software that is, could you provide more information?

Hello good morning

I'am a new user of the http://www.banggood.com/Escam-Black-MINI-NVR-N6200-4Chanel-8Chanel-For-Security-IP-Camera-p-931172.html

-My question is how to update the firmware mentioned on bellow is from the menu on the device (update firmware) or is other method??

-Regarding the versions advise can you please let me know where I can find the version before in order to update to this (XRN0808_Firmware_v4.0_20141009.zip) located where https://www.hdcctv.co.uk/supportarea

-Other question is the mentioned escam mini nvr n6200 the same as the XRN0808?? if not can you please let me know where I can find the firmware

Thank you for your support

Best regards

Uploading Finished,

New Firmwares for 4CH Mini NVR, 8CH Mini NVR, 4CH PoE NVR, 8CH Mini NVR are ready to download now.

Please be very careful with the update.

1.Make sure your current firmware version, if it is 20140417 or higher version, OK

2. If before 20140417, update to 20140417 first, then give it another update to 1030 version.

3. Every update you will need to configure all again, including updating the private protocol etc.

4. Update firmwares are different for 4 items, please choose the correct one for your NVR.

5. Customized NVR with Client's logo are with different firmware update, please contact your device seller for an update.

6. If you feel everything is cool with your currently NVR firmware. You don't need to update, then don't. We are not responsible for any possible damage.

Update Log:

No ActiveX required for IE Interface.

Support other browser like Google Chrome, Firefox View etc

Fixed some small bugs

Better Operation Stability

Better Looking. lol

finally remote player on goolink apk work, but is in slow motion.

Sadly but true, I can not backup any videos from IE webpage. Some errors in script. Need to fix this bugs. In rest is stable, and need a separate update for RTSP. WIFI and 3G is useless.

Hi I have an 8ch PoE NVR, No name brand, Model AE-N6100-8EP/48... After doing a little research, I found that this NVR is manufactured by AEVISION. My current firmware is v4.0[20150124] is there any new update for this??

The Enable Wifi does not work, but 3G does is this normal?? I've came across a few other bugs along the way too. How do I fix this? is there an update out there for this firmware?? I cannot find any new version.

Thanks

Hello there,

I have bought this one

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6865501681.html?orderId=68877831602200

1. VGA display is shuting down so I have to use NVR from web browser, anybody has a solution?

2. I have connected HDD drive, and camera. I can see HDD with free space and camera in preview mode but I can not make it record. What am I doing wrong?

I just want 24/7 recording :/

Regards

al.thumb.png.df3d38b37ace5405904c5dadd8557355.png

I had previously asked about what happens when the hard drive becomes full... Does it stop or overwrite and someone replied that it overwrites but last night I heard beeping coming from my basement and when I went down to investigate I discovered it was the NVR beeping. I logged in and the alarm was HDD full!

I ended up formatting the drive and starting over but I am wondering if I just silenced the alarm would the unit eventually start overwriting or am I missing something?

Is there newer firmware that gives you setting regarding HDD behavior when full?

Hey everyone,

Having a strange issue since updating to firmware version 8CH_Mini_NVR_V4.0_201500124_Firmware.

I cannot reset any settings in the NVR, it will state it's successful but on reboot nothing has changed.

I tried to use the recovery files on a USB flash drive but the NVR will not load anything and just hangs on the boot screen until I remove the flash drive and manually reboot it.

I tried to telnet in but 2 functions only get to 99%. (see photo)

Has anyone else had anything similar happen and have you fixed it?

Thanks for any input.

1456700146_telnetnvr.png.8f523624378505d16604abfd1dbac502.png

Hi folks, nice to meet you all.

I just purchased the Cotier 4CH-mini NVR, and it just shows only one channel when I search in all network. I have 4 wireless cameras with different brands.

Tried also to set up the IP manually that show in a Advanced IP Scanner software, but it keeps not showing the other 3 cameras.

Any idea why it just shows one camera instead of all of them, and why when I click on "Search" into the "IP channel settings" it just sees one camera.

how do I get to see the 4 channels as the equipment was made for?

Another question is where do I find the latest firmware and which one is it now a days for this MINI DVR Cotier 4CH?

My actual version is: Master version v4.0 [20140417]

Thanks. I'll appreciate a solution/feedback.

Have a nice week.

Hello there, i have exactly the same problem with resolutions and frozing image!

Its great value for money device but its very annoying to have image issues. Does anyone solved these problem or found a firmware upgrade?

My camera having issues right now is wired.

Hi Everyone,

I have a 8-CH Super mini NVR from COTIER.

I read the whole thread, however I was not able to find the correct answer to the following question:

Can I replace my official COTIER firmware with the firmware which can be downloaded from: http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html. And if yes, which one to use?

Appreciate your reply.

Hi Mike Mahon or anyone else ,

I have the Mini NVR K108 like everyone under this topic. I have two questions.

• I want to turn on motion detection for my IP Cameras. I have 3 cameras which are connected using onvif protocol. 2x Samsung SNH-P6410BN and 1x Zmodo Ezcam ZM-SH-721. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe I need to install two new protocols on my nvr using the rebooting tools supplied on http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html in order for the cameras to communicate propery with the nvr. Does anyone know what protocols I need to install on the nvr? Mike Mahon has been a lot of help to people on this matter so I am hoping to hear from him .

ps. I am running firmware V4.0[20150808] on my nvr device.

• Also, I cannot get the Video Monitor Software_20150814 aka video monitor client to work. The software can recognize the mini nvr on the lan network with the i8 protocol but for some reason when I preview the channels, I see no video. The channels are pitch black. Does anyone know why this is happening?

ps. I diseabled windows 7 32-bit firewall just in case. No help.

I want to thank everyone in advance for their help.

Hi Everyone,

I have a 8-CH Super mini NVR from COTIER.

I read the whole thread, however I was not able to find the correct answer to the following question:

Can I replace my official COTIER firmware with the firmware which can be downloaded from: http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html. And if yes, which one to use?

Appreciate your reply.

For me, I used the 8CH_Mini_NVR_V4.0_20150805_Firmware. The device I have is K108. I dragged and dropped the contents of Recovery File (for N6200-4E/8E,N6200-4EL/8EL,6100-4EP/8EP,N6100-4EP,8EP) to a formatted usb drive. I forget what file system I formatted it as. Then I dragged and dropped the contents of the firmware on there as well.

Hope that works

Hello all,

I am a new user of this Forum, and first of all I'd like to give my best regards to all of you.

I have just unpacked a new Mini NVR 16-ch from Cotier (FW version: V4.0[20150124]), and I'm trying to learn something about its configuration. Unfortunately the manual I have does not help much, so looking on google I have found this very interesting site.

I apologize if I will ask stupid questions or questions that have already been answered (I have read many messages in this thread, but about 1000 are too many).

I'm using the embedded web server to manage the device and I have many problems. I will start asking about a couple of them and leaving the others to future messages.

1) Can I completely manage the NVR from the web interface and telnet connection, or I need to connect it to a monitor, mouse and keybord?

2) Using the web interface, I'm not able to see any recorded video in the 'Playback Menu'. Can some of you suggest what I should do to check what is wrong about it?

3) I connected an internal 2.5 SATA HDD with a capacity of 320GB, but in the storage management section I see only 238 GB. Is there any reason for that?

Thanks in advance for your kindness

Giorgio

I have another question: any of you know what is the default root password for telnet access to the Cotier Mini NVR device?

Thanks again

I'm not able to see any recorded video in the 'Playback Menu'. Can some of you suggest what I should do to check what is wrong about it?

The problem is the same as described in many other messages in this thread: it is the motion detection recording that does not work.

Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks

giorgio

Hi to all, great forum with useful info!

I have miniNVR too with some ESCAM QD320 cameras... I have problems with motion detection and also some proposals for USB discs to work better...

I noticed that I have to set motion area on camera and not on NVR but sometimes work and some not... maybe when I touch other settings on NVR? Also even that ESCAM are detected as I12 (which were included in latest firmware) they have picture only on onvif.. should I use I12?

Finally, my usb disc refused to work didn't start at all.. Noticed that it got lack of power... opening the NVR and checking power distribution, noticed that ONLY at the switch point I had 0,6Volts drop... also USB power lines where TOO THIN!!! making also another 0.4V drop equal to 1V! so my disc refused to work with under 5V total!..

Used some copper cable to BYPASS the switch and connect directly the USB pins and now my disc starts everytime!!! without any external power... maybe they should check this part...

Thanks in advance,

George

GREECE

I'm not able to see any recorded video in the 'Playback Menu'. Can some of you suggest what I should do to check what is wrong about it?

The problem is the same as described in many other messages in this thread: it is the motion detection recording that does not work.

Thanks

giorgio

One of my cameras (maygion) also even it supports onvif there is no way to make motion detection to work... its a matter of protocol that communicate with IP camera.. actually the camera detects motion and NOT the nvr, so the camera gives the alarm to nvr to start recording IF the nvr can read this alarm through the used protocol...

Thanks

giorgio

One of my cameras (maygion) also even it supports onvif there is no way to make motion detection to work... its a matter of protocol that communicate with IP camera.. actually the camera detects motion and NOT the nvr, so the camera gives the alarm to nvr to start recording IF the nvr can read this alarm through the used protocol...

I have tested many different configuration options, both on the cameras and on the NVR. Now it seems it works. But I dont know exactly which configuration change has got it to work.

If someone is interested I can post the configuration of a camera and the corresponding channel on the NVR.

Giorgio

Hello,

I want to set the Email Settings (Config / Network Parameters / Email Settings)

but it doesn't work.

I want to define the "(send)SMTP Server:" but I always get the error message "(send)SMTP Server Input illegal!"

And where can I define user and password for SMTP server?

Thank you!

You are using Gmail?

Please send me a private message with your setting screen print.

Hello,

I do not know if it has been solved. I have the same problem, and I hope that Mike or someone else could help me.

Regards,

giorgio

I have tested many different configuration options, both on the cameras and on the NVR. Now it seems it works. But I dont know exactly which configuration change has got it to work.

If someone is interested I can post the configuration of a camera and the corresponding channel on the NVR.

Giorgio

Hi Giorgio,

Can you post the configuration for the motion detection. How did you change the camera configuration? Through telnet?

Thanks