I dont have a CNB but Ivr used one from a company in the US that distributes a DVR from the same manufacturer of CNB's DVR - Indigo (Korea). I even used CNB's remote software for it as theirs is much better than the one that comes with the DVR! I like the remote software, the local software is probably similar to what Ive used on this other one, which is not bad. However, the big con of the INDIGO DVRs is the recording is slow, and the network video is slow also - good quality though. That said, its possible the CNB might be a little different, but going by the specs of the CNB DVRs thats probably how they are.

thanks for the reply

I looking for something for my house, I was looking at the CNB, and now looking at the Nuvico AL-1600, I very confused as the nuvico has Mpeg4 and all the other DVR are hyping H compression

Do you recommend anything

Just because something has H.264 doesnt mean its better

Ive been testing an H.264 DVR from a distributor that brings in DVRs from the same manufacturer that Intellicam uses. So far its not bad, unlike the CNB it has 7fps D1 on all channels, including the most basic 4 channel slim line unit, which is the one im testing here. The CNB also can do that but depends on the model and its much more expensive, also it seems to be minus mobile software if that matters to you - just going by the specs ofcourse as I havent used the actual CNB models.

Example of Remote Client Software:

The Intellicam software is basically the same just with their logo instead.

psseg2.jpg

Example of Browser Application: (using IE tabs in Google Chrome for the ActiveX)

dahuachrome.jpg

Oh yeah one nice thing about the CNB is the remote software has the timeline search feature, not available in the one I mentioned above:

eg.

cnbcms.jpg