stevendawes

H E L P i have an av-tech cant set the remote viewing

hi guys i have a av tech avc706z-b i have tried to con fig for remote viewing via the Internet i can see it on my own network but cant see it from a remote location IE my iPhone etc i have watched the tutorial youtube and read the instructions but i cant seem to understand the instructions as it may well have been written in sand script and spoken in martian so can some one please explain in layman's terms and as if i were 10 when people explain the setup on youtube they all think we are computer literate but we all are not as i was told its easy yes if you already know how its easy but for me its impossible as i have been trying for approx 5 months now and still cant get it my router is an dir 415 d'link and i have virgin Internet thanks guys would be a great help as my house was broken into and if i had the remote viewing i may have been able to catch the toerag and i posted it youtube under stevendawes1 have a look please

if u have ur u/name and p/word for your router, I could use Teamviewer for a temp one off remote connection to set this up for you if you are still having issues. PM me