superkat

Help with DVR card

Call for help please...

I bought a SWANN 4 channel dvr card which came with SuperDVR software. This is the biggest pile of rubbish I have ever tried to use. While it installs OK, nothing works remotely and that's my biggest need.

What alternatives are there. I need a good DVR card with decent software so that I can view the cameras on remote devices such as iphone, andriod. I also need motion sensor recording.

This is a residential system with only a couple of cameras so I don't want to pay hundreds for a card. The PC running the system will be locked away so remote access is a must.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Call for help please...

I bought a SWANN 4 channel dvr card which came with SuperDVR software. This is the biggest pile of rubbish I have ever tried to use. While it installs OK, nothing works remotely and that's my biggest need.

What alternatives are there. I need a good DVR card with decent software so that I can view the cameras on remote devices such as iphone, andriod. I also need motion sensor recording.

This is a residential system with only a couple of cameras so I don't want to pay hundreds for a card. The PC running the system will be locked away so remote access is a must.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

does just what is says on the box. http://www.avermedia.com/AVerDiGi/Product/Detail.aspx?id=130

Call for help please...

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

does just what is says on the box. http://www.avermedia.com/AVerDiGi/Product/Detail.aspx?id=130

Massive thank you to you Sir. Compared to the Swann (SuperDVR) this oozes quality, right from the feel of the card plugging into the mainboard to configuring the system. It's easy and works.

Again, thank you.