Con

How do you reboot a Q-See DVR

I know this is stupid question of the day......

I had the Q-See Model QSDS14273 8 camera system working fine for 5 days. Used the My Q-See site to obtain a static IP. It worked in the house, on outside computers and on the iPhone 4. On the 5th day it stopped working on the internet and the iPhone.

Try as I might I can't figure out how to reboot the DVR. I'm not a literate computer user and have to rely on the instructions and I can't find this instruction. I was going to turn the system off, but when I chose that option a warning message came up "Are you sure you want to do this?" so I said no.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

I know this is stupid question of the day......

I had the Q-See Model QSDS14273 8 camera system working fine for 5 days. Used the My Q-See site to obtain a static IP. It worked in the house, on outside computers and on the iPhone 4. On the 5th day it stopped working on the internet and the iPhone.

Try as I might I can't figure out how to reboot the DVR. I'm not a literate computer user and have to rely on the instructions and I can't find this instruction. I was going to turn the system off, but when I chose that option a warning message came up "Are you sure you want to do this?" so I said no.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

you might have a problem with the Q-see ddns i would change to another http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/dyndns/

to reboot just pull the plug.

Thank you to both of you....

I will pull the plug and hope for the best.

I'm not sure it is set to auto reboot on Sundays but I'll check this as well.