ronwood

8Ch DVR for CNB 24VF's

PLEASE help me find a stand alone 8 channel DVR that records D1 at 7FPS (minimum) on ALL channels.

The DVR will be hidden above a suspended ceiling, so it must have a great remote access/control interface. I use IE & would prefer that it’s compatible with Android.

Priced under $800.00

I’ll be using the CNB 24VF cameras & want to get the best picture for the $$.

I’ve read on here about AVerMedia, Dahua, & etc, but can’t seem to find anyone selling them online for a decent price? I have been looking at the AVerDiGi SEB5108H?

Please give me your recommendations & let me know where it can be purchased reasonably - PM’s welcomed.

I’m not sure if it’s possible but I would love for the DVR to record to an external hard drive, so the hard drive can placed in a vandal resistant container.

Also, I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed their knowledge on this forum. It’s going to save me a lot of headaches & money in the long run

Thanks for the quick response.

I did look at the CNB DVR's but couldn’t an Android app for them? Which one do you recommend?

yes all avers are dedicated apps. the seb is a very good fast unit. and another one to look at is the avermedia EH1008H-4 Nano it has no fan so good for in roof space.

if you download the app for your phone i will send you some ip addresses for you to play with.

yes all avers are dedicated apps. the seb is a very good fast unit. and another one to look at is the avermedia EH1008H-4 Nano it has no fan so good for in roof space.

if you download the app for your phone i will send you some ip addresses for you to play with.

Thanks! I have downloaded the app. How does the SEB5108H compare to the EH1008H-4 Nano? Where can I purchase the seb units online?

Also, has anyone used the CNB dvr’s & how do the compare to the seb units?

Thanks again,

Where are you located?

Sorry for the delay getting back to you...I'm located in Georgia.

Does anyone have a demo link so I can view some of the CNB cameras?