flying56eagle

Home DVR sytem- 4 hcannel MJ14- help with language settings

I have had this DVR system for 2 years. I had to change an adapter and when I went to use the remote control settings, I pushed something wrong and now the language has changed from English ( Chinese )

I went through the user manual but no where does it say where or how to change the language back

Its recording fine, settings seem fine but I can't change any settings because I have no idea what anything means and afraid to randomly select options at this point

Can anyone help?

4 Channel MJ14

Thanks

Ron

I have had this DVR system for 2 years. I had to change an adapter and when I went to use the remote control settings, I pushed something wrong and now the language has changed from English ( Chinese )

I went through the user manual but no where does it say where or how to change the language back

Its recording fine, settings seem fine but I can't change any settings because I have no idea what anything means and afraid to randomly select options at this point

Can anyone help?

4 Channel MJ14

Thanks

Ron

If you can cut some pictures of the menu to me, maybe I can make the instruction to show how to change the language.

Brittany

Doesn't the person who sold you this dvr give any support? That's the guy that took bread off the tables of the very people who are going to help you with this problem.