franky333

Zeus 8 channel hardware reset

I did buy recently ZEUS-8-2TB-N Yesterday I did connect it was working. I left it working during the night jut to realize this morning that the red power button in the front pannel is always on and it keeps trying to reboot randomly but without being able to boot properly. All that comes sometimes is just the qvis labs screen for half a second, then everything in the screen turns black and it will try to boot again after a couple of minutes or so . There is something I could do?

The vendor suggest that a hardware reset could fix it but it seems he cant fin the instructions to do not even anyone from the manufacturer as I did contact adata

I did buy recently ZEUS-8-2TB-N Yesterday I did connect it was working. I left it working during the night jut to realize this morning that the red power button in the front pannel is always on and it keeps trying to reboot randomly but without being able to boot properly. All that comes sometimes is just the qvis labs screen for half a second, then everything in the screen turns black and it will try to boot again after a couple of minutes or so . There is something I could do?

The vendor suggest that a hardware reset could fix it but it seems he cant fin the instructions to do not even anyone from the manufacturer as I did contact adata

i have the Hardware. is your unit from UK or USA ?

Tom, could you, please, let me know how to proceed?

Tom, could you, please, let me know how to proceed?

hi. just PM you what you need. look at s/number on your machine (on back) and download software to mem pen. go to step 3 on these instructions (top of page)

The problem is that as the DVR keeps trying to reboot its not possible to Network the DVR on a local area network to update any firmware

The problem is that as the DVR keeps trying to reboot its not possible to Network the DVR on a local area network to update any firmware

hi. what you need to do is remove your DVR hard drive. download the software onto a memory pen insert it into the usb on your dvr and then switch it on. and it will go into update. it will tell you when done.

Can you help to decide what firmware version is the right one?

I do take a look to the label in the back of the DVR and it says:

Model: ZEUS-8

P/N: 1.1.03.51.0195

S/N: ZEUS806051100147

The box (package) displays: SATA HDD but not sure what firmware version

Thanks, Tom for your help, looking forward to hearing from you

Can you help to decide what firmware version is the right one?

I do take a look to the label in the back of the DVR and it says:

S/N: ZEUS806051100147

The box (package) displays: SATA HDD but not sure what firmware version

Thanks, Tom for your help, looking forward to hearing from you

hi. this one should work Zeus MK1 SATA Firmware v2.606 second one down in the zeus window on the left of the files i sent you.

Didnt work. Didnt even load the software. May need more than just a firmware update. What is really appalling is the fact that adata is not answering to the vendor emails, no to my emails neither. So it must be returned, really as dead on arrival. Thanks for your help, Tom

Didnt work. Didnt even load the software. May need more than just a firmware update. What is really appalling is the fact that adata is not answering to the vendor emails, no to my emails neither. So it must be returned, really as dead on arrival. Thanks for your help, Tom

hi. have you tried to start your dvr without the Hard drive connected. the zeus is a dahua DVR. (a later model) did you buy your unit direct from them.

S/N: ZEUS826061100011

Please i really want to know how to get and from where i can download the software for PC mentioned above CCTV DVR.

Looking forward for ur reply. Please urgent if u can

Regards