Switch to full style
Discuss dedicated, stand-alone and pc-based DVR's here for residential applications
Post a reply

Re: Generic DVR password reset

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Thanks for the responses guys

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:22 am

hello every one here is my DVR picture , im lost my password please help any wait to rest it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please sign-in or register to view or download.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi all, please help me reset this. I've changed the default password to something else. Right after I changed the password, I typed in a few time and worked normally. But the password just stopped working all of the sudden after a few days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please sign-in or register to view or download.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:12 am

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HOW TO FIX MY DVR. MODEL: DS-7216HGHI-SH

I Cant access my dvr through my monitor and website.
How Can i Fix It. Please Help GUYS. TYIA.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:13 am

MY DVR IS A HIKVISION DVR. HELP PLEASE ADMINS.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:15 am

THE MONITORS SAYS. "MODE NOT SUPPORTED"

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:24 am

plz can someone help me i have DVR ck-d9508 bold CCTV
I WANT TO RESET PASSWORD
OR DEFAULT PASSWORD PLZ

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:49 am

julsmarkgerolaga wrote:THE MONITORS SAYS. "MODE NOT SUPPORTED"

Hi. This would mean your monitor resolution is not right and nothing to do with passwords.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello, I have a DVR kr 7004v and I dont know the password, can anyone help me please to reset the password?

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Please help with password reset for H8016V DVR:

Thanks!

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:42 am

Can anyone help me out with the dvr JOOAN JA-3104? need a factory reset or a master password. Doenst let me in anymore and the support is in China :(

Thank you very much

Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi Can you help me unlock my cctv - I have searched everywhere for this...the generators you have recommended other users do not work for this.
It has SC141808138 at the top of the screen

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi All,

I purchased a Seguard off amazon and can't get logged in anymore with the admin password. I'm sure I changed it and can't remember it now. Is there a way to do a hard reset?

Thanks in advance
Post a reply