X82

Not even sure what model my DVR is

Hi all.

Sorry to ask such a silly question as the first one. I bought a CCTV/DVR system off ebay months back. It's been working great. But I'm just curious to know exactly what my model number is because I would like to possibly upgrade the firmware.

The only way I can try and indentify it is to post all the info I have, which isnt much. There is no brand name on the device anywhere. It just says H.264 on the front.

Going into the menu, the only thing I have is system info. Which only tells me V2.62.R07.

It's a 4 channel 250gb system. I've attached a photo of the main menu in case that helps.

I just want to know if I can update the firmware, but without knowing what firmware to download, I'm stuck.

208713_1.jpg

What does the unit itself look like? Are there any labels or numbers on the bottom or back. Have you taken the cover off and looked for numbers on the board. I found that mine says LTD 2508FD then I google that number. Maybe the cameras might have numbers if they were included in the original purchase as a package and maybe give you a clue.

If you google that version number (put it in quotes) and add dvr, it looks like it might be an Everpro. Follow the links and see if it matches...

I put this into google:

"V2.62.R07" dvr

Hi all.

Sorry to ask such a silly question as the first one. I bought a CCTV/DVR system off ebay months back. It's been working great. But I'm just curious to know exactly what my model number is because I would like to possibly upgrade the firmware.

The only way I can try and indentify it is to post all the info I have, which isnt much. There is no brand name on the device anywhere. It just says H.264 on the front.

Going into the menu, the only thing I have is system info. Which only tells me V2.62.R07.

It's a 4 channel 250gb system. I've attached a photo of the main menu in case that helps.

I just want to know if I can update the firmware, but without knowing what firmware to download, I'm stuck.

208713_1.jpg

I have the same dvr system, i dont have much information about it, the model is OR-D8242, so I have a doubt.

did You tried to connect via WEB interface ??? lan connection by IP...i tried but i cant log in because give a message "Please install IE ActiveX: IE_Plugins.exe from CD or download from internet".

I Install from CD and from Internet and never show me the web interface...

Can you help me whit it ???

Thanks

NOTE: If I have some news about the manufacturer I let you know

Hi there. The web interface had the same issues.

The only solution was to use internet explorer. No other browser will work.

You install the file it asks, restart IE and try connecting again. Works everytime. Also, you can use MyEye on android/iOS to view the camera. If you set it up right like I did, I can view this camera from anywhere in the world. The only thing I want to know is what it is! Maybe upgrading the firmware etc.

Hi X82, i tried that you said but i cant, i tried with IE 5.0, IE 6.0, IE 7.0, IE 8.0, install the file that required and always give me the same screen, i tried installing the CD files too. In the IE I enable the activeX feature into the tools>internet options>security.

Some help ????

DVR.thumb.jpg.ce836a9f47cf2d23b2b4bcef496f8797.jpg

I've had that happen on a older DVR that would work for XP and Vista, but wouldn't work on the newer Windows7. Also, are you sure that the "ActiveX" is actually being installed? If not, then that's an issue with security on IE.

Dennis

Have an equal only 8 ports .

I'm having trouble wanting atulizar you guys know something .

Oh and another problem when I enter the internet explorer opened the normal screen .

Calls username and password when I type more the User and Password renicia the DVD .