bnochadad

How Return DVR to the factory setting ? password forgoten

it's a standalone dvr h2.264 network 4ch no name no serial nember clone : uvistart DH1304 / Teams neutral oem tx-8008h / avstart dvr-9114V /sunivision AP-DH1304 ... made in china !!!

firmware V2.62.2R07

no reset botton

flash memory is : spansion 29GL064N90

processor is :nextchip NVP1114A

thanks to all (f)

1_ap-9114hv.thumb.jpg.036d6df3c39e853caa180cd48deaa464.jpg

Edited by Guest

I have the same problem and just posted a question here. Its exactly the same PCB as i have with my dvr, except mine comes with netchip CPU.

Did you try to remove the battery and power up? It didn't work for me but i see people suggesting the same thing.

regards,

i have remove the battery and power up and date time it stoped in 30 s interval from 2001/01/01 00:00.01 to 2001/01/01 00:00.030

no universal password work

Try 697408 for today 04/08/2013

The system should also have two Admin Accounts as follows:

Username: admin. Password: admin.

Username: 888888. Password: 888888.

thinks coolie11

it does not work you can calculate a code for this date?

the dvr block in 30s from 2001/01/01 00h00m00s to 2001/01/01 00h00m29s time. and displays the time2000/12/31 23:59:59 for one seconde

look the picture

1548751282_dvrtime.thumb.gif.21cc4ddaca8b8d27d33c2d166c96cc28.gif

Dear Collie,

I have the same problem with my h264 exact the same firmware.

I attached two picture could you please calculate a master password for me?

I would be so happy

foto01.jpeg.fd44507a27f78179236bbdbf86f87c11.jpeg

foto02.jpeg.410d7336bcc76f65b6a975cadfa0f55f.jpeg

What is there some formula for generating code to reset DVRs?

Wow...

Please help! My DVR doesn't accept my admin password after 6 month turned off.

Model - DH-3004, chinese DVR, 4ch, interface like in posts above.

234811_1.jpg

Please help! My DVR doesn't accept my admin password after 6 month turned off.

Model - DH-3004, chinese DVR, 4ch, interface like in posts above.

234811_1.jpg

Having the same problem with an identical unit! Mine has been switched on and recording but for the first time in months I have tried to access to playback feature and I can't get past menu without a user login? I am having no luck getting past there, the manual says 000000 or 888888 are the defaults but having no luck with them! Have you gotten on since then?

I won!

To reset password use telnet access with login "root" and password "xc3511". Then go to "/mnt/mtd/Config/" (cd /mnt/mtd/Config/) directory and delete all files "Account" (use "rm -f Account*" command). After reboot DVR will accept empty password for admin.

Also while I looked for solution I found 3 password generators for DVRs. It can be useful for someone. Here the link - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5005588/dvr-pass.zip

I won!

To reset password use telnet access with login "root" and password "xc3511". Then go to "/mnt/mtd/Config/" (cd /mnt/mtd/Config/) directory and delete all files "Account" (use "rm -f Account*" command). After reboot DVR will accept empty password for admin.

Also while I looked for solution I found 3 password generators for DVRs. It can be useful for someone. Here the link - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5005588/dvr-pass.zip

THANKS ITS WORK

Hi guys,

I´m also have same problem but my chipset is diferente.

My one is: Nextchip NVP1104B (root pwd is not working "xc3511"

Someone have the ROOT pwd for this version or know some way to reset the ADMIN pwd?

Thank you!

I won!

Thanks!!! It´s work for me!

I won!

thank you sir " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

Hi there. I have not use my old Panacom DVR 504 (Huggy series) for a year and now i want to give it as a gift to a fiend of mine. The problem is the password for admin (changed from 123456 to 300568) is not accepted anymore. How i can reset the password to the default 123456 ? On the board is write DVR504 Repier V:C2

LE. I have already try with admin/admin from browser but no luck

244580_1.jpg

Thank you in advance !

I won!

THANKS ITS WORK

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's work.

I could reset my DVR password finally!!! HAPPY!!!

I use the codecalculator_2 that i download from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5005588/dvr-pass.zip

and i follow the instructions and... Bingoo!!.

Thanks dtsname, !!. You are good.

Mission accomplished, bye and regards.