Jota

Hikvision DVR DS-7204 HVI-S , I need Firmaware update

Please i need link for my upgrade firmware DVR Hikvision DS-7204HVI-S.

I have v2.2 build 091202 firmware version

Thanks for your help

DS-7204HVI-S build3_2010.1.27.rar

Why do you need to upgrade? Feel free to PM me an email address if you want that one, it is the last one I have been able to find. I have newer versions for 7204HVI-ST and later models, but I do not know if they would work with 7204HVI-S.

Disclaimer: If you mess up anything, it is not my problem.

Why do you need to upgrade? Feel free to PM me an email address if you want that one, it is the last one I have been able to find. I have newer versions for 7204HVI-ST and later models, but I do not know if they would work with 7204HVI-S.

Hello Mindtwist

Hello

I need to upgrade because my DVR has no 2CIF resolutions, D1, 4CIF, CIF and QCIF only has.

The exact model is DS-7204HVI-S, with black mask and menu and numbers buttons. Those ending in ST or SN do not match my model.

The version of firmware you have my dvr is v2.2 build 091202.

Thanks for your help

Hello

My DVR is equals at this

http://www.sourcesecurity.com/technical-details/cctv/recording/digital-recorders/hikvision-ds-7204hvi-s.html

I repeat my DVR only has CIF and QCIF resolution.

It supports up to 4CIF team, so please i need the upgrade.

Thank you

Hi. don't go by it looks the same ...... HIK have used that dvr case for years. it sounds like you have the

Colossus lite (2007) which is just a CIF unit.

Unless the paper label that put Hikvision, in the back of the DVR, this wrong. says model: DS-7204-S-HVI

SF View: V2.0 (090916)

At least if they had the original firmware on the label I would greatly appreciate.

attentively

Jota

hello

i need this firmware for my dvr

can you send that to my mail ?

email : zahed_kh_kh@yahoo.com

thank you

Dear friends

I am using DS-7208HVI-SH and also DS-7204HVI-SH which is old type and does not support HIK-CONNECT. I need to upgrade my firmware thus supports the HIK-CONNECT, could someone provide the firmware link to download, i searched but only got baseline firmware which is useless, plz helpme with the issue guys

Dear friends

I am using DS-7208HVI-SH and also DS-7204HVI-SH which is old type and does not support HIK-CONNECT. I need to upgrade my firmware thus supports the HIK-CONNECT, could someone provide the firmware link to download, i searched but only got baseline firmware which is useless, plz helpme with the issue guys

Hi. You can't turn old into new with firmware.

You can't use hik-connect with that recorder. It will be easier for you to setup with an other DDNS service.

On 3/31/2013 at 6:12 PM, Securame said:

Hi,

"DS-7204HVI-S build3_2010.1.27.rar"

Does anyone have this file or at least V3?