Sign in to follow this  
SanjHere

QVIS - Playback

Hello All,

First Posting here so apologise if this is in the wrong sub-forum.

I am new to CCTV's and have just purchased a QVIS Atlantis D1 with 4 cameras which has been installed at a residential property.

When I try and view the recodings, I can only view Channel 1 and 2, Channels 3 and 4 are greyed out . . . .

Do the settings need to be changed or am I restricted to playing back just channels 1 and 2?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hello Numb-nuts,

Thank you for replying.

Sorry for the late reply. I was playing around with the DVR yesterday evening and Cameras 3 and 4 are set to record.

I found out that in playback mode by "deselecting" cameras 1 and 2 I can playback cameras 3 and 4. I have been told that I should be able to playback all the cameras at the same time but I cannot figure that part out yet in the settings.

You can ONLY playback what has recorded so if there is no recording for your selected time period it will error message you.

Firstly record more, them check schedule and then check which record mode you are using in record config menu there are three tick boxes aside each schedule. You should have only one or two ticks alarm, motion OR schedule but never all three and only on schedules that are active.

Check out QVIS security support pages or ADATA.co.uk support pages for how to set record and playback.

Hello Numb-nuts,

Thank you for replying.

All the cameras are recording and I thought I could playback all 4 channels simultaneously, I can only view 2 at a time at the moment.

I will have a look at the recording and playback support pages that you have suggested.

Thank you.

Hello Numb-nuts,

Thank you for replying.

All the cameras are recording and I thought I could playback all 4 channels simultaneously, I can only view 2 at a time at the moment.

I will have a look at the recording and playback support pages that you have suggested.

Thank you.

in playback mode right click screen and select number of cameras.

Hello All,

This is all sorted . . . .

I had to right click and select all the cameras in order to have them all play back at the same time.

Thank you Numb-nuts and Tom for taking the time out to help me.