ff17195757

Reset DVR password to Factory default

I have a DVR shown below and I am not able to reset the system to the factory default. It is an 8 ch standalone, unbranded, no make or model codes, just states H264 DVR and the specifications listed below.

Tried user: admin and password: 123456, but that does not work.

Tried all different passwords 111111, 000000, 888888 without any success. I took out the board battery for a few minutes and it has reset the time etc, but it is still looking for Admin password.

The model code on the board is 2308SE V1.02

The Serial number 2308ME 1008160161

No brand name no manufacturer made in China

Video system NTSC/PAL

H.264 DVR 2308SE V1.02

Serial number 2308ME 1008160161

Manufactured on 5/14/2010

Please help!!!!!!!!!!

713225887_DVRphoto.jpg.7b67b3bade643e91b24d249385aeb2e2.jpg

Edited by Guest

You seem to be up the creek without a paddle. Don't waste your time, find the nearest dumpster and place the DVR in it.

For the price of a replacement these days, it's more convenient than having an inaccessible piece of generic Chinese Junk

240059_1.1

Your question is one I regularly get asked by people who have bought DVR equipment cheap under questionable circumstances

(under the counter so to speak) Without knowing the manufacturer you haven't a 'snowball's chance in hell' of recovering the DVR

from password PROTECTION. Thats rather the point of having a password, to protect from unauthorized users.

If you fall into that category..............too bad

and if you are simply an unlucky owner then learn from the experience and buy a DVR of known manufacture with support.

By the way, that motherboard is used in some Qsee DVRs if that helps

206153_1.jpg

Hi your system is a TVT unit from china

And the password is 123456 ...... If this is not working then you might try the roomate option

Connect dvr to home network and from IE call it up with its local ip which is http://192.168.1.100

And use admin and admin as user and password .

Once in create another admin account under manage in menu ..... Once that is done then go back to dvr log in with your new account and delete all old ones.

If admin has been changed then only option in email to TVT with ser number but they do charge.

Thanks, I would like to know if the DVR can be reformatted with an updated firmware ? if it is possible what would be the firmware for the attached unit and how to perform the upgrade without knowing the password.

1924696903_DVRphoto.jpg.8d02c44fe822399d20b9cf0b7c515fea.jpg

1997110589_DVRboard2308sev102.jpg.db788baa70ee0b1b1e1a7f719c04dd35.jpg

can somebody please help me i have a 4 channel robox barracuda dvr ive had it about over 2 years now but i set a password back then as i moved house about a year ago & have only just getting it back up & installed but have now forgot the password & can not get on2 main menu etc.. without this, i have entered 3 incorrect passwords & it now says this account has been locked:-( this is stressing me right out trying to find help on a way around this:-( there must be something that can be done i have even emailed a site related to robox but with no reply, please can some1 help me with this problem? many thanks

please help me i have a 4 channel provision 4100S now forgot the password & can not get on main menu . help me with this problem? Thanks

If someone stole your DVR would you ask us to help them get past your password?

If someone stole your smartphone would you like him to reset it to factory default?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2620456

Sometime you have problems with your equipment and you have to reset it

Thats exactly my point the smartphone industry security is useless

try user: admin

Pass: 6036huanyuan

or : ttvvtthuanyuan

that was useful, with that password DVR restarted to 123456 password.

ty

i have dixon RD1608HT 8channel h.264 dvr. i change admin password.but i cant remember what i put admin password. any one help me how im gonna reset password please

i have dixon RD1608HT 8channel h.264 dvr. i change admin password.but i cant remember what i put admin password. any one help me how im gonna reset password please

Make login photo with time&date ans web screenshot!

Dear Forum,

I have a H.264 Network DVR installed at my premise but one of my employees changed the password and can't remember it. How can I tried the option of removing the battery but it did not work. How can I reset my password.

I appreciate your assistance.

James

Dear Forum,

I have a H.264 Network DVR installed at my premise but one of my employees changed the password and can't remember it. How can I tried the option of removing the battery but it did not work. How can I reset my password.

James

Make photo from login menu with date/time & screenshot from web interface!

Dear Forum,

James

Make photo from login menu with date/time & screenshot from web interface!

2142286966_2015-10-2818_57_17.thumb.jpg.00fabf7dc2f2037dc8eaa98fcb84e3f5.jpg

these files can help you calculate the super password based on the date

which in some resets it to the default pass, in others it may just allow you to change it i'm not sure. I used it (for mine it was calculate_2.exe file to reset) and then my pass went to blank after a reset and i was in

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5005588/dvr-pass.zip

It work's ! I have conceptronics DVR in belgium, i don't remember the password, and your generator work proprely for it. " title="Applause" />

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english

conceptronic dvr reset password superpassword login no hard reset needed

conceptronic reset mot de passe superpassword pas besoin de hard reset

Came here hoping that one of the calculators posted by LordFox would work on my Amcrest IP camera. It decided to randomly stop accepting my pass. I didn't forget my pass either, i guess it got corrupted somehow as the pass was saved on my browser, phone app, and PC app and all were denied.