reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

For some reason my mini nvr stopped to detect i12 protocol (Escam QD900) camera

Hello Patmas,

Can you confirm that the i12 protocol was working perfectly with the ESCAM QD900 cameras?

Hello Patmas,

first, do you try recovery file for your problem?

Do you have files of release 20150808 for N6200-8E ? I would like them.....thanks

Hi.

I own a Escam K508 NVR and a couple of Escam QD300 cameras, four more are coming.

I installed a 320GB hard drive into the NVR.

NVR software is 20160707 out of the box, and as far as I understand, it's the latest one.

I'm having some problems with motion detection.

Sensitivity does not stick, if i increase it and save, when i check it went back to stock.

Detection works sometime, but recording starts late and sometimes stop early.

I left it recording full time all night long and in the morning everything was fine.

Did anyone have success with motion detection?

Other question... how can i switch off NVR without monitor and mouse connected?

The only "shutdown" command I found is in its interface, I didn't see it in the web interface or app (goo link).

Hey all,

I've been running the said mininvr from escam for a couple years now (firmware 20151231)and 3 qd300 cameras from escam as well. Here's me experience:

Motion detection works fine under i12 protocol. Recording starts a bit late, due to HDD spin up. If I set cameras to pre-record it's OK, but the HD never rests.

When fiddling with i-protocols, you sometimes have to re-upload existing ones for them to work.

Camera setting sometimes don't update. You either have to wait, or enable/disable the camera manually from channel settings.

Bottom line, nvr is good only for HDD recording and monitoring through hdmi. If you want to connect remotely to watch the cameras, you'd better connect to the cameras themselves.

I'm testing nvr+qd300 (all 2016 firmwares).

Motion detection looks ok during the day, but in the evening it starts just sometimes. Onvif protocol.

So I should expect better results using i12 protocol?

Hi,

8CHMiniNVR (FW201607..).

Why is not possible set Main stream (1080p)?

Recording works fine but watch is not possible only black screen :-/ Second stream no problem.

Thank you.

After upgrade to new laptop with Creators Update my backup download folder switched to:

C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\BACKUP

My settings direct to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\BACKUP

Any fix for that? @MikeMahon do you know a solution?

Edit: ok. just run ie as admin ad setup backup dir.

Hi!

Yesterday my ESCAM mini NVR started to restart about every hour, then at this morning even every minute, then I unpluged it and after about 20 minutes pluged back, but since then it didn't turn on again, the red light next to the power cable input is blinking.

Any ideas what happened? And how to fix it?

Hi, mi mini nvr is 6204-e model...i think it is like the 6200-4e. Master version v.4.0 [20131207]. Where i can find the "20140417" firmware for my nvr? Is there a tutorial for the flashing?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank You

Is i12 support not included with the latest firmware?

No, you have to manually upgrade the mini NVR with the i12 (or i13) update file (look for the last dropbox link). Don't know the possible effects of using it, but it works for the escam cameras.

Where are the Dropbox links?

My 6200-8E isn't working - it boots up and then "input not supported" comes up on my monitor - I have no idea how to fix it.

Hi, I found firmware files for my 6200-4e. I have a problem with a Dahua IPC camera HFW1320S. The camera is properly inserted into the home network. NVR recognizes camera, i can add it, nvr show "connected", i can see the preview in the details page, but i don't have video in the main page, only black frame with data and time. Why? Is there a special configuration for this camera?

Thank You.

Motion detection works fine under i12 protocol. Recording starts a bit late, due to HDD spin up. If I set cameras to pre-record it's OK, but the HD never rests.

When fiddling with i-protocols, you sometimes have to re-upload existing ones for them to work.

I'm still fighting with motion detection.

I'm now using i12 protocol, camera are all working ok.

By using i12 protocol, motion setting in nvr are saved and don't reset anymore.

Motion detection is enabled in cameras.

Motion recording in nvr never starts...

Hi

I have a N6200-8e. I've upgraded the firmware to "20160707". Now when I view the nvr in internet explorer the activex version won't load. In the login screen I "view source" and the activex has changed from rtspvideoplugin (in previous version) to NetActiveX.exe in current version.

I've telneted into the nvr using root/antslq and in the www directory there is no activex control so I guess this is why in ie I can only view the flash version.

Any idea where I can get the activex "NetActiveX.exe"

Regards

Hi there,

I’m just wondering if anyone can shed any light on why I am unable to record anything on my unit? I’ve been through all the firmware I can find, right up to the latest 20160707. Under all versions, everything seems to work apart from recording. I’ve tried two USB drives and an eSATA, and all three report the drive as present and if the correct size. However, the record status indicator is always red, which, since nothing works with regards recording, I assume to mean there is an issue. I can’t believe three disks can all be at fault - the eSATA is a brand new and the other two fully operational under Windows. This little unit promises so much but falls at the last hurdle.

Hello,

I have 2 mini nvr's one with the HD_NETWORK logo and version V4.0[20160301]

and one with the Antstek logo version V4.0[20160707]

the old version shows all 7 camera's and the new version only shows 4 with same settings

how is this possible ?? and is there a solution to install new protocols

Network Connection via IP (Domain Name) and port ...

maybe someone need that ..

i figured out, that if i want to use the Software AEeye with IP/Domain Setting, that i have to use:

IP or DNS Name from NVR

PORT: 5800 (which can't be changed)

then it can be used also from outside (if Firewall/router is allowing and forwarding port 5800 to the internal NVR IP address.

(wondering that it can't be changed, anyhow ... with that config it is working fine.

############

Motion detection still not working (using Firmware 20160707) - and cameras only possible to connect via onvif protocol, all others are not working.

on my surveilance System (synology) i'm using Format/protocol "rtsp", but that is not available.

can RTSP protocol also be used for the newest Firmware 20160707 to add/patch ? Becuase maybe Motion detection is working if we can add the RTSP protocol to NVR Firmware ?

cu camel

hi pals,

got bricked my n6200-8e

tried to upgrade from [20140417] -> 2014103009... now my device stops on boot screen... lan leds are blinking... but no responce to usual IP. any help is needed!

edit: used nmap and found. can only telnet...

Dig through this thread and you'll find a package of files and instructions on how to fix using telnet.

Hi guys

This problem is incorrect way. Because You're trying the wrong way. Please using to VMS application. This application on the http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html web site and this program is at the top of the page.

No need to use Telnet. Because this program is breaking the admin password.

Best regards

Hi Does anyone know what the latest firmware is for the Mini NVR2 N6200-16EH

I bought it from http://www.urcctvstore.com/index.html  via li express ages ago and they used to keep the latest firmware on their website but I am not sure they are still trading.

Couple of questions if this topic is still alive..

A)  Goolink stopped working ages ago and wanted to check if there is an alternative or a fix 

B)  are there any later firmware updates (I'm on V4.0[20160707])

Cheers

Dave