View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next

Post subject: Re: Mini nvr questions
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:58 am 

Marconi-2000 wrote:
henkie83 wrote:
I have read up on a lot of these pages

The NVR i am currently working on is:
V4.0[20150808]

V4.0

ordered it rhought alibaba.
I have 2 camera's which are working OK.
I have just installed an external 2.5inch 500GB eSATA harddrive but it doesnt seem to register it.
I have connected the HDD with eSATA only.
The HDD works OK when i attach it to a laptop.
Are there any commands i can do in the linux telnet terminal to mount the drive or something ?

Hi, Yes, I had the same issue. I'm on v4.0[20151231]. I can get one or two USB drives registering, but whenever I plug one in on the eSATA it doesn't register even though I can get the same eSATA working fine via the same interface on other computers. I read somewhere although I don't know if it's correct, that the eSATA interface on these mini NVR devices don't provide power & thus other power is needed to be provided to the HDD. I haven't been able to confirm this though.
Therefore you won't benefit by telnetting in & trying to mount like you would on a standard linux machine.
So try a USB interface for the HDD if you can.
Hope this helps you.

Thanks.
I have also tried it with the USB option also doesnt work.
The HDD also has an external power supply.
Will see if i can find another HDD.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:24 pm 

henkie83 wrote:
Thanks.
I have also tried it with the USB option also doesnt work.
The HDD also has an external power supply.
Will see if i can find another HDD.

Try upgrading to the latest firmware. If that doesn't work try emailing Joe at support@escam.cn. He is very slow to answer but he may be able to help.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:46 am 

I use an esata cable with an extra usb lead build in for extra power and that works fine

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-5-inch-Hard ... SwQTVV-M62

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:01 am 

Hi,

I am running ESCAM N6200-4E (firmware 20160707) and 2 Vivotek FD8154V
Even both cameras are configured same, I can get video only from one (and it took me about 3 hours to get this shi*ty nvr configured...) - the second one gives me "Video Exception" even I am trying whatever I want.
I see both cameras as "connected" and in Settings -> System -> Stream Info, both streams are active and showing data flow.
My cameras are 1280x1024 and the stream type set is 4x[1280x720]+sub[960x576]+4Ref.+4Play --- not sure about this settings as there is no resolutin matching my cameras...

Really confusing...- any idea what might be causing issues with my camera?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:41 pm 

Hi maara
You need to change the stream (4x[1280x720]). This first part has to be equal or greater than the resolution of the cameras.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:31 pm 

CharlieB wrote:
Hi maara
You need to change the stream (4x[1280x720]). This first part has to be equal or greater than the resolution of the cameras.

Hi!
Thanks!
I made a small progress - now I can see both cameras in the preview windows in the settings when accessing the web interface, but still can't get one camera working when viewing on tv connected using the HDMI - video exception again and again.
This is a real pain :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:55 pm 

taks23 wrote:
Hi! I need help. mini nvr N6200-8E, worked fine. The owner decided to change the administrator password, set 20! characters. Now, he can not enter, login failed, please try again. By telnet comes. Tell me what to do? Serial commands. Telnet to check passwords match

Hey can anybody help, i have stupidly done this thinking i was tighting up on security

Update: Success here is a soloution delete /var/etc/usercfg.xml via the open button during the firmware update process

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:04 pm 

paulham wrote:
paulham wrote:
orsodimare wrote:
[quote="orsodimare
The "source" of the problem is a JS code that when you open the webpage checks a "MachineID" (based on the present HW) and sets a bunch of fields of the user interface to be hidden...
If you know how to edit a file with VI, You can fix it for ever (actually, until the next update...), ask and I'll let you know.

Cheers, Bruno

No problem!
- telnet your_nvr_ip_address (root/antslq)
- cd web/www/public/js
- vi devicepara.js
- at line 990 you see function GetCustomizeMenu() that makes the check on the HW
- comment lines 1043 and 1052
- save and close devicepara.js
et voilà... you get the recording settings in the web interface.
Ciao, Bruno

PS: There are other fields to un-hide (e.g. to record the aux sub stream), but for me that is over my needs....

Hi orsodimare,

Thanks for you info, I tried your solution but it seems that the line numbers you have supplied do not match to the lines that I have in my file.

Do you know if there are updated instructions to this solution?
(also, OMG Vi is so hard to work out)

Thanks
Paul

I have messed up, I tried the above and now i dont get any options in the Config screen. (See attachment)

Anyone help?[/quote]

Can anyone be of assistance to fix this issue?

Its so annoying not being able to make any changes using the web GUI. Today I have tried updating the NVR to a new version, but unfortunately the file that I messed up has not been rewritten with a new one and the issue still persists.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:51 am 

Please HELP!!!

I am using the 8ch mini nvr V4.0[20151231].... I can capture the rtsp VIDEO feed from my YI Ants cameras but i cannot figure how to capture the AUDIO stream also.

video: rtsp://ipaddress:554/ch0_0.h264
audio: rtsp://ipaddress:554/ch0_3.h264

When i use video stream from VLC i get video and audio feed. On mini NVR i can get only video without audio.

Can you please help me???

thanks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:33 pm 

kostas125 wrote:
I can capture the rtsp VIDEO feed from my YI Ants cameras but i cannot figure how to capture the AUDIO stream also.
It should just be a matter of opening Settings, then Video parameters and checking Video & Audio is selected.
Don't remember from web interface what it was.

matheusriserio wrote:
I have a mini nvr N6200 of 16 channels , and can not connect the HDD in it.
Already formatted in fat32 yet he does not identify , what I do?

It would be a defect in the firmware version ?
I can second this question.
I put my 2.5" hdd inside the thing, but it just cannot see it.
I tried to erase its partition table, format with fat, ntfs, both GPT and MBR.. No way to have it detected.

Btw, I just updated my N6200-16EH to 20160707 fw (from the device itself) without problems.

EDIT: I wonder how 2016060718 compares http://forum.videon.spb.ru/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5930&start=3285#p71056

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:56 pm 

Hi I was wondering if anybody could help. I have updated my 4ch NVR with V4.0[20160707]. I have scheduled recording for 24hrs but when I look at the playback I can only see the previous 1 hours recording. I cant find anywhere to change this. Could anybody point ,me in the right direction please.

Cheers

Andy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:07 am 

I have succesfully updated to 20160707
Was afraid it would go wrong but decided to do it anyway.

Tried several USB sticks with different size's up to 64GB but they dont seem to work.
Again attached 500GB HDD to esata and external powersupply.
It still doesnt find the hard drive.... :(

But with this new firmware i also notices the "Local Setting" where you can define the default location for record actions.
So i mapped a network drive to the NAS and that works but i think it still goes through my laptop sessions.
So its to bad i cant give in the real network path ie. \\192.168.2.10\Public\RECORD

BTW chrome doesnt seem to work anymore even when i install the RTSP support.

EDIT:
Earlier in this topic someone said that the NVR was tested with the following HDD:
Seagate Backup Plus 1TB 2.5’’ USB3.0 mobile HDD, Model No.: STBU1000300
Seagate Expansion 1TB 2.5’’ USB3.0 mobile HDD, Model No.: STBX1000301
Seagate Expansion 2TB 3.5’’ USB3.0 external HDD, Model No.: STBV2000300
Western Digital (WD) Elements 1TB 2.5’’ USB3.0 mobile HDD, Model No.: WDBUZG0010BBK.

Can anyone verify this or link there HDD information?
This so i can buy a HDD which im sure will work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:35 am 

i used the wd drive recommended until it failed, have since used a different wd drive and also old laptop drive via esata.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:36 am 

Did anyone who lost video output after firmware update manage to resolve the issue ? if so how ?
thanks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:07 pm 

I have got a super-mini NVR (N8200-8E) that I used in my previous house with cameras that I left when I sold the place.. I recently bought new cameras for my new house but the screen kept blinking on and off with the yellow "!" symbol.

I attempted to update the firmware from here: http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html

Now my NVR will not display at all and my monitor says "Input not supported"... can anyone please offer any advice as to how to get my NVR working again?!?

Thanks in advance...

Reply to topic  [ 1301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next