lolo130

Help with my DVR H.264 Password

hello everyone

I've a DVR Chinese make nothing is on it else H.264 and I'm trying to access the GUI using usb mouse and it shows a box with Device ID and Password. The device ID looks like is default 000000 and the password I don't know it I had it for 6 month and was working fine but now when i'm putting 123456 as a password it opens the menu but I can't access any of it when I'm trying to access anything like Advaced or HDD or whateve is showing me a message " You aren't allowed to access "

and by the way I've access to the DVR with Telnet but I don't know any of linux command as I found that I was able to access telnet by login: root and password: 123456

any help will be appreciated....!

244461_1.jpg

244461_2.jpg

244461_3.jpg

244461_4.jpg

even now i tried to change the password :

and this what i got:

~ $ passwd

Changing password for root

Enter the new password (minimum of 5, maximum of 8 characters)

Please use a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers.

Enter new password:

Re-enter new password:

passwd: An error occurred updating the password file.

Hi lolo, PM'ed you some master pw to try. Let me know if they work~ I think i saw one machine that was identical and one of the pw I sent to you worked.

first of all thanx a milliooooon the password worked for me BUT i can't change any of setting is showing me this :

244465_1.jpg

SORRRRRRRRRY i got that message because i was controlling the DVR from the device by it self then I left it without to log out from the menu since i was shooting with my mobile the previous pictures so was appearing that there was another person configuring it .. even the password that you pm'ed me is working fine and i was able to change the passord through yours............EVERYTHING NOW IS FINE

thanks a millioooooooooooooooooooon DEAR

oki doki thanx a lot for your previous help..

but now I want to be able to see the cameras through my iPhone? is there any way better than having an account on dyndns.com ? like using something free like ipchange.com and what kind of application on the iPhone will work ?

thanks to you in advance for your help

Hi Lolo,

the app that will work with that DVR is called mEye

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meye/id329501794?mt=8

You can use our free DDNS if you like

ns1.dvrlists.com

Here is a video on how to register:

Most people just use the IP though if you don't feel like setting up DDNS.

Make sure you open the Mobile Port (default is 100 i think) and put that in the port number.

Hi guys I have a similar problem i have a chinese dvr. I have forgot the password. Device ID:000000 and paswword I dont know any help? Much appreciated.

Hi lolo, PM'ed you some master pw to try. Let me know if they work~ I think i saw one machine that was identical and one of the pw I sent to you worked.

I have an equal problem as I resolve it thanks

Hello I am also having this same issue, I am the new manager at a location and we recently had a break in, trying to watch the cameras and can not get passed the password part(see image).  There was a video where the guy said to remove the battery and let the clock reset, but it only reset to october 11 2008, and I've tried inserting every default password known to man.  Any help would be much appreciated, the monitor shows dowson when it comes on, and the model on the bottom of the dvr says 7008AC.  I can't upload the picture, but it's said device id 00000 and then password.