Sign in to follow this  
ihatethis

bunkerhill h264 password problem

So I got a good one here. The ex changed the passwords on the security system so I cant get in to the admin part. and I need to fix this asap as she has it go to her phone and can tell when home not etc. knew I should have never let fido be her friend.....

any way..its a bunkerhill unit from harbor freight item number68332 h264 dvr. im no computer guru so please keep that in mind...did I mention she changed locked up my computer so I cant even down load the manual to this thing till I get to wall mart to buy a flash drive to rest that too.

I pulled the coin battery...used a paper clip between the contacts didn't work. push the reset looking button on the inside next to the batter, still stuck with password I don't know.

heres what the unit looks like, pulled it from a e bay add, best pics I could find.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/NEW-Bunker-Hill-4-Channel-Surveillance-Security-System-4-Camera-500GB-DVR-68332-/171273331391?pt=US_Surveillance_Security_Systems&hash=item27e0afa2bf

thanks

PM'ed you a password that seemed to work with a similar unit. hope it works.

If worse comes to worst, just replace the DVR with a new one. 4 channel will run you about $69-99 and you can use the old hard drive/old cameras. Or take out the LAN cable so she can't see you on her phone anymore.