neilrcooper

FLOUREON H.264 Network DVR not accessible over network

Wow! What a pain in the backside this is! I need help please. I am not good with tec talk so treat me a an idiot!!

I have connected my IP address through the Upgrade tool and opened the CMS3, clicked on device manager, done an auto search, found my IP address, selected it, clicked add and then save, the IP address then appears in red, I then go to Monitor and on the left under device list........Nothing! Can anyone help me connect to the CMS3.

I have the record box and 2 camera connected to the T.V ok.

My just purchased DVR works fine as a self contained DVR but will not connect to the CMS3 console supplied or the vMEye iPhone APP. I have set the IP as static in the router and set up port forwarding. I have set the port to 83 in the router and the FLOUREON. I can ping the the device IP and get and immediate response but nothing else. Anyone got a suggestion as the supplied manual is completely useless?

Neil did you manage to solve the problem with fpoureon cctv ive got exactly the same problem trying to connect to both my pc and android its so frustrating.

chad

I have to FLOUREON DVR SZLG0073 I don't like.... software can be use only in yours comp connected with DVR in same Modem ....

My friend tray install software ,,,, but don't working....... over Browsing working.....

I like my old DVR Dowson ....

My just purchased DVR works fine as a self contained DVR but will not connect to the CMS3 console supplied or the vMEye iPhone APP. I have set the IP as static in the router and set up port forwarding. I have set the port to 83 in the router and the FLOUREON. I can ping the the device IP and get and immediate response but nothing else. Anyone got a suggestion as the supplied manual is completely useless?

Neil did you manage to solve the problem with fpoureon cctv ive got exactly the same problem trying to connect to both my pc and android its so frustrating.

chad

Oh god. I have met the same problem but I tackled it successfully after noticing some steps. I figure that it's quite easy if we pay attention to some details. My first DIY failed because my PC and the DVR were not using the same router and thus the subnet mark, gateway and dns of my dvr didn't match with the PC. Then after googling I realized the mistake and reset all of them, but guess what, still didn't work. No alternatives so I read the manual again and wanna find more info. And I found that it says it only supports IE 32 bit and I was using 64 bit firefox. AND finally got it worked after changing my browser.

As for viewing from the vMEye iPhone APP, it's much easier than setup of PC viewing. Just scan the bar code and you should see a pop-up window which is a log in box. My DVR got a admin account and it should be no password. (Do not know whether your dvr is the same kind, but you can have a try). Last step, just click the enter button. Done.

Hope it helps, man.

The 2 iPhone APPS were vMEye (remote viewing) and MEye (local viewing). Also local viewing from laptop was CMS3 (supplied with DVR). I don't think that it is the APPs because there are 3 (one from different supplier) more likely the DVR itself. When you set the TCP and HTTP Ports on the DVR it and interrogate it remotely they do change to whatever you choose but Port 34599 seems hard coded into the box and is always present on the list and is the only one that works. Password is really strange, set it to hello123 and sure enough this will be the only password that lets you logon to the DVR itself directly but try and use it over IP and the box only accepts the default password (not in the supplied manual but found it on the web). On the bright side for the money it is good value and now works well.

So your default ports are 80, 34567. 34599 and RTSP is 554

So those default ports are for the base network?

or would be be also used for the P2P config?

Thanks