AeroMaxx

H.264 dvr lost password

Hi All,

I'm in a bit of a problem as I have lost and forgot the admin password to my DVR unit.

It has H.264 Digital Video Recorder written on the front of the box and in black marker pen on the bottom of the box is the number 0046 with a sticker above it also on the bottom which says RF2696.

I have tried to gain access via root as the box is running telnet but I don't know the root password I have tried xc3155 but this doesn't work.

I have also tried the following programs, SuperPassword.exe, DVR Password.exe, codecalculator_2.exe and CalculateCode.exe none of these worked, some gave letter to type in, but my box only accepts numbers as a password.

I have tried removing the battery in the hope that this would do something more than just lose the time on the box but sadly this is all it did the password still remained in effect.

The unit itself has 2 user logins that I can choose from admin and guest.

The admin account I cant do anything with as just keeps saying password error.

I can get into the unit with the guest login and no password, but this give me no rights to anything I cant playback the video from yesterday or do anything but view.

I'm a bit stuck as to what else I can try.

I've put some links to some pictures of the equipment in the hope someone has any further suggestions.

https://db.tt/lTEwD2xG - Picture of the unit.

https://db.tt/9sTbXeBM - Picture of the Pulse H1102NL chip.

https://db.tt/nuOzdeJX - Picture of the SKhynix H5T02G630FR Chip.

Thanks for any help anyone is able to give me.

533250539_Photo25-11-2014093857.thumb.jpg.c7951f79fef6213e0677d2779bc8f889.jpg

894294999_Photo25-11-2014094318.thumb.jpg.b9b23f78c408bf325d2c4bdcd95ab2ad.jpg

602430921_Photo25-11-2014094405.thumb.jpg.8477e339c3d27c53368ffce5171cce5a.jpg

I've attached a picture of the login screen as requested, it shows the time in the top left corner of the screen, the cameras aren't currently connected to the box, and the hard drive isn't connected either as I was worried it would overwrite the video that I am needing to access.

Thank you for your help on this!

699993852_Photo25-11-2014113440.thumb.jpg.bbef4ba0e83966b7afa782b8e956389c.jpg

I've tried with a blank password if thats what you was meaning for me to read? This didn't work as the password has been changed. I can't remember what it was changed to.

I can telnet into the box but this asks me for a password also and I don't know what this is.

I've tried with a blank password if thats what you was meaning for me to read? This didn't work as the password has been changed. I can't remember what it was changed to.

I can telnet into the box but this asks me for a password also and I don't know what this is.

Therefore it is necessary firmware from this or similar DVR

If i was able to get another unit that was exactly the same as the one I have that didn't have any admin password i.e. it was left blank how would I get the firmware from this unit onto my unit ?

It certainly looks similar in terms of hardware, however the software that is running on the box is different.

I have since been able to access the dvr and have removed the password, thank you very much for your time and considerable effort to help me out of my situation.

Sadly it seems my cameras or this DVR aren't that great at showing the number plates on cars when the cameras are on infrared the headlights hide the number plate.

AreoMaxx can you explain how you retrieved password?

I am now in position that I need to retrieve password as

we have had theft and need password to get into DVR for

info and have forgotten password.

I have used this DVR before. Its password depand on its date.

For example: If the date shows 2015-05-12 16:21:54 on the DVR screen. Then its super password is 051216 .

Maybe you can try this.

For example: If the date shows 2015-05-12 16:21:54 on the DVR screen. Then its super password is 051216 .

Maybe you can try this.

Hi there going on this if the screen time i have on my screen is

29-05-2015 11:41:42

what would the password be then.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe you can try this.

Hi there going on this if the screen time i have on my screen is

29-05-2015 11:41:42

what would the password be then.

Thanks in advance.

Then password would be 052911.

Today is 02-06-2015 11:41:42 and the password at 11 o`clock is 060211

The password aways change while time is going .