greenlighttechs

Truvision Snap pictures and email at regular intervals

I have a truvision 4 camera DVR for my cabin. I also have hughes satellite internet out there. I have found out with the GEN 4 satellite that I will not be able to view my live video feeds. Is there a way to set the DVR to automatically email me a picture every hour on NO ALARM? That way I can see if I need to be concerned about what is going on up there, and not have to downgrade to gen3 satellite which is a lot slower, and 70.00 more a month.

Thanks for any help!

I have a truvision 4 camera DVR for my cabin. I also have hughes satellite internet out there. I have found out with the GEN 4 satellite that I will not be able to view my live video feeds. Is there a way to set the DVR to automatically email me a picture every hour on NO ALARM? That way I can see if I need to be concerned about what is going on up there, and not have to downgrade to gen3 satellite which is a lot slower, and 70.00 more a month.

Thanks for any help!

Most dvrs cannot do this, but check what features it supports. You may have to get another dvr just for this feature.