tigweldpro

H.264 NETWORK DVR DVR-9314V Firmware update

Hello, I am looking for a firmware update for my H.264 NETWORK DVR DVR-9314V. All I can find are Chinese sites, I have downloaded a few .bin files and tried them but they always fail.

Since Windows XP is gone I cannot access my DVR from my PC or Android phone.

The DVR works fine I just cannot remote access it in anyway.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

1081689152_H.264DVR9314V.jpg.9ee02150bf515f6876e52ec43dec7ddc.jpg

DSC_0602_opt.jpg.07f08a6b8e5b12f6d93cd4f4994cf959.jpg

DSC_0600_opt.jpg.7a2c08996781176830f509ef210cfad5.jpg

With an unbranded DVR, you are probably out of luck. They probably stoped making upgrades for those boards even before the unit stoped shipping.

The system is 4 years old, so I think you shoulb be able to get it working in something newer then Windows XP.

I could probably use some viewing software on my home pc. I am wanting to view the cameras when I am away from home on a pc that I don't have admin rights to install on.

I am surprised there is no generic firmware for these units, they are sold under alot of different brands and are only basic Linux OS. I don't care about the front buttons or ptz controls.

I would like to just upgrade but as I am in Canada and the dollar is so poor right now I can't afford it.

Could you point me in the direction of how to view via pc\mobile

Thanks

I think your best bet is to conect to it with IE running in compatiblity mode.

If you have the CD that came with the unit, see if it has any documentation for Windows or mobile software.

Ok I found the mini 80mm cd that the DVR came with. After trying 6 different disc drives I finally got the data off of it onto a USB stick!

I installed the CMS software it came with and it does work on my windows 7 PC.(pic below)

It also had an ActiveX install and a Mediaplayplugins file, I installed both and still cannot access the DVR from my IE 11(with or without compatibility mode). I changed all the allow activex setting under security tab but just get a blank login screen(pic below)

The mobile CMS .apk it came with doesent even work on my phone. its installed and connected but wont show video.

Any suggestions on a different CMS that will work with this DVR?

Thanks

223577592_CMSpic.thumb.JPG.95b405df4817bc0fde9d5cb4d50194b2.JPG

1910163156_Webviewer.thumb.JPG.2f9bc632aefec3c91b26dea85012f11b.JPG