Judreniskis

Hikvision face detection

Hello,

Now i'am testing face detection. I'am using camera 4 series, NVR 7608NI-I2 and IVMS 4200 v.2.4.1.3.

First question is how to make, that camera will showing green rectange in live view when he detect face? I enable Face Detetction, Dynamic Analysis for Face Detection and Rule in local settings, but not working it.

Second question is maybe You now how search face by picture in ivms using Face Retrieval. When i selected picture and pressed search, show me error that not supported or something like that. Maybe you now where is problem ?

All firmwares is latest.

Hello,

First of all, thank you for supporting Hikvision.

First of all 4 series does face detection. It is different from what I think that you understood as face Recognition.

Face Detection is one of the detection features in Hikvision’s Smart Features set. With Hikvision face detection technology, a 4-line network camera can accurately detect human faces, capture facial images, or trigger an alarm.

If you want to search the image. it has to work with our 9xxx series recorders.

Thank you Ryan for information.

So hikvision cameras don't have face recognition function ? Only face detection ?

My situation:

1. I need camera who can recognize faces when people entering in shop. Because some people stealing from this shop.

2. If possible. Need that camera triggering alarm when specific people enter to the shop.

3. Searching faces by IVMS 4200.

If I understand from you message the 4 series doesn't support face recognition?

Hello i am using Hikvision NVR with Model number DS-7104NI-SN/P and serial number 165463100, it is four port channel NVR but its only have one USB port and that is were i place my mouse but i want extract a footage i am unable to connect my flash drive since the only usb port is occupied my the mouse please guys help me understand how to export footage on this type of NVR.

Hello i am using Hikvision NVR with Model number DS-7104NI-SN/P and serial number 165463100, it is four port channel NVR but its only have one USB port and that is were i place my mouse but i want extract a footage i am unable to connect my flash drive since the only usb port is occupied my the mouse please guys help me understand how to export footage on this type of NVR.

Hi. Directly under we’re you have mouse connected you will see another USB port