rizla

HiKVision DS-7208HWI-SH Problems

Hi

Would appreciate some help

Have the abov system with 8 camera. Normal playback and playback on phone via app is working fine

System has been in 2 years

BUT I needed to try to see footage from earlier in the day today due to a security issue and found a number of problems:

Trying to log into the desktop ivms4200 application I get the error "the port 80 is occupied by system......4"

I never had this error before and wonder if it is something to do with having installed Windows 10 on the pc?

More importantly when I try the remote playback I Get the error Playback failed ivms-4200.exe[317]

Again never seen this before although it has been some months since I last had to check anything non-live

I've delved into the settings and for storage it says "no hdd"

Could this be linked to some settings error like the port or does it mean my hdd has died? Seems very short for a server hard drive?

Hi

Would appreciate some help

Have the abov system with 8 camera. Normal playback and playback on phone via app is working fine

System has been in 2 years

BUT I needed to try to see footage from earlier in the day today due to a security issue and found a number of problems:

Trying to log into the desktop ivms4200 application I get the error "the port 80 is occupied by system......4"

I never had this error before and wonder if it is something to do with having installed Windows 10 on the pc?

More importantly when I try the remote playback I Get the error Playback failed ivms-4200.exe[317]

Again never seen this before although it has been some months since I last had to check anything non-live

I've delved into the settings and for storage it says "no hdd"

Could this be linked to some settings error like the port or does it mean my hdd has died? Seems very short for a server hard drive?

Open DVR Directly in IE Browser.

for that go to control panel look for Security Settings open and enabled all Custome Levels.

than try it again.

IF NOT HELP then

Email me Team viewer id & Pass

Please visit my FB page and My Website

http://doitonlinesupport.webs.com

https://www.facebook.com/doitonlinesupport/

THanks

Seems 2 things happened

Upgrading to Win 10 meant something else took control of port 80 so I changed that around.

My hdd really had died

Swapped out hdd and all is well in the world again.

Appreciate the offer