quovadis

CnM Secure 4 Channel H.264 DVR

Hi All , bit of a shot in the dark .. got one of these units and everything works , except the hard drive ... it goes to boot then powers down , goes to boot then powers down etc ... I check the menu for the hard drive and it has no ID ( Cant be seen or mounted I am assuming ) ...anyway I have a spare PC drive and replaced it with that and the same thing occurs .... any ideas ??. Tried to contact Cnm but they dosnt seem to exist now ... unless someone has a contact ?? ... Checked the boards and all the pots seem fine also ? so I am stuck in the middle of technology unless someone can help or has a spare board or ???

anyway any help appreciated

note : the original drive was a seagate and without jumpers ... have spoken to seagate and they say as it was an OEM piece of kit they cant help .....Mmmm stuck again .

Thank you for the reply .... where can I get a copy of the software and what procedures do I need to follow to install it ? any help appreciated

kind regards

Hi

I also have one of these CnM DVR units and my problem is when I try to create a back up to a USB drive it keeps showing "filesystem open failed" message I've tried three different USB drives all of which work perfectly well in other computers ect 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks Dekalek 

Hi CnM closed down 6 years ago and they never produced anything for 3 years prior to that. 

How much data are you trying to save it will only load small files .... 10 min or so. 

Anything bigger you are best connecting via your local network to your dvr by using its local up address. 

But you will need to set your pc date to 2015 as the active x certificate has expired once the remote view software has loaded you can then reset your pc date.