Server upgrade postponed

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: DVR isnt start
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 am 

Hi
so my setup was ok, got 8 channels, everything fine, but i saw the machine never stop rebooting itself
i was thinking maybe i need to let it cool down a lil bit, so i unplugged it, after that i saw in the corner a nice sticker warning not unplug it without closing by the software, so now when i am turning on the dvr, i just got a loud beeping noise and no booting, i removed and checked the harddrive, but got no error

what are my possibilities now to get a boot when i turn on???

:roll:

thank you for your helps

Report this post

Post subject: Re: DVR isnt start
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:51 am 

Bobbby wrote:
Hi
so my setup was ok, got 8 channels, everything fine, but i saw the machine never stop rebooting itself
i was thinking maybe i need to let it cool down a lil bit, so i unplugged it, after that i saw in the corner a nice sticker warning not unplug it without closing by the software, so now when i am turning on the dvr, i just got a loud beeping noise and no booting, i removed and checked the harddrive, but got no error

thank you for your helps

Do you have the power supply that came with DVR in use with the DVR or have you used a different power supply

Report this post

Post subject: Re: DVR isnt start
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:42 am 

cctvman1379 wrote:
Bobbby wrote:
Hi

thank you for your helps

Do you have the power supply that came with DVR in use with the DVR or have you used a different power supply

i m still using the power supply that came with the DVR
but i dunno whats going on, i tried with and without harddrive and the beeping noise is still coming when i turn on the power

i m planning to get a new DVR, but if i can fix that one even after it will be nice to got a backup machine in case something go wrong later :D

Report this post

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]