Bobbby

DVR isnt start

Hi

so my setup was ok, got 8 channels, everything fine, but i saw the machine never stop rebooting itself

i was thinking maybe i need to let it cool down a lil bit, so i unplugged it, after that i saw in the corner a nice sticker warning not unplug it without closing by the software, so now when i am turning on the dvr, i just got a loud beeping noise and no booting, i removed and checked the harddrive, but got no error

what are my possibilities now to get a boot when i turn on???

thank you for your helps

Hi

so my setup was ok, got 8 channels, everything fine, but i saw the machine never stop rebooting itself

i was thinking maybe i need to let it cool down a lil bit, so i unplugged it, after that i saw in the corner a nice sticker warning not unplug it without closing by the software, so now when i am turning on the dvr, i just got a loud beeping noise and no booting, i removed and checked the harddrive, but got no error

thank you for your helps

Do you have the power supply that came with DVR in use with the DVR or have you used a different power supply

Hi

thank you for your helps

Do you have the power supply that came with DVR in use with the DVR or have you used a different power supply

i m still using the power supply that came with the DVR

but i dunno whats going on, i tried with and without harddrive and the beeping noise is still coming when i turn on the power

i m planning to get a new DVR, but if i can fix that one even after it will be nice to got a backup machine in case something go wrong later