rogerdygas

Qvis DVR questions.

I’ve just won a qvis dvr on eBay and the seller says it’s 1080p revording on all channels however I think it’s only 960h after a little research.

I have contacted the seller who says it’s 1080p because it’s had a video card upgrade how believable is this?

The model I-APOHDRTIO-16BB

I’ve just won a qvis dvr on eBay and the seller says it’s 1080p revording on all channels however I think it’s only 960h after a little research.

I have contacted the seller who says it’s 1080p because it’s had a video card upgrade how believable is this?

This device really belongs to the QVIS SD product line.

16 channels will be recorded only in D1

Hi. 1080 is related to its monitor output .....it has HDMI

Its output to monitor is optimised 1080p (not true 1080p)

Recordings are only D1 and only runs on analog cameras with like you say 980h being max.

Still a good recorder .....rebadged dahua 960h range.

How much did you pay for it ?

Ok that’s pretty much how I thought it was. I will have to send it back then because I don’t think the quality will be good enough

I paid £45 delivered with no hard drive.

What’s a good budget DVR that will record in 1080p on 4 channels on analogue cameras (in an ideal world 25fps) I need to replace my floureon that keeps on coming up with hard drive errors even though I put a new one in.

Ok that’s pretty much how I thought it was. I will have to send it back then because I don’t think the quality will be good enough

I paid £45 delivered with no hard drive.

What’s a good budget DVR that will record in 1080p on 4 channels on analogue cameras (in an ideal world 25fps) I need to replace my floureon that keeps on coming up with hard drive errors even though I put a new one in.

Hi . If you have standard analog cameras there is nothing that will allow you to record 1080p.

You are looking at 960h as being best for analog.

Which the recorder you bought will do.

To go 1080p you will need HD analog which are either cvi tvi or AHD with a comparable recorder.

Or go for a IP camera system with nvr

Ahh sorry my bad my current cameras are AHD.

I assume these will not work on the qvis dvr?

Any way do you know of a good budget dvr I could buy that’ll record 1080p on 4 channels?

Ahh sorry my bad my current cameras are AHD.

I assume these will not work on the qvis dvr?

Any way do you know of a good budget dvr I could buy that’ll record 1080p on 4 channels?

Have a look at the qvis 4 way Quattro 5in1

That plays all formats