temanix

Control of 2/3 DVR with just one mouse

Hey,

In my work I set a lot of DVR systems, start date and time direction, passing for formatting the hard disk and finishes recording settings and language.

Is there is any way I can do this with just one mouse will control the DVR 2-3 together?

Important note: I did not mean to KVM. I want to control them together, not separately.

Thank you!

As in 1 mouse connected somewhere that is still connected to all 3 dvrs continuously or as in if you click on one thing on one of the dvrs and it clicks the same thing on all other dvrs? Need deep specific details

If you're talking about trying to "bridge" the DVRs together to make them act as one unit, the answer is no.

The only way to even come close to mimicking that is software, and even that is limited to just live viewing.

I mean on connecting a one mouse "Main" will rule do exactly the same action on 3 DVRs.

Like as you connect one switch to 3 lights and light up and the three of them together? This action, only more complex.

I mean on connecting a one mouse "Main" will rule do exactly the same action on 3 DVRs.

Like as you connect one switch to 3 lights and light up and the three of them together? This action, only more complex.

Ya i don't think there is anything near that. Your best bet is to do the first one as you want all the DVRs to be and back up its configs and then import them to all the other ones

Not possible to my knowledge.