Sign in to follow this  
spe99

iDMSS remote view setup for Dahua and DDNS help please

Hi,

I'd like to do a remote view with my Iphone ans my Dahua DVR.

I downloaded de iDMSS software and made setup.

Unfortunately, I can view only 1 Camera.

For the second one, I have a message "The account is already in use" ???

In the DVR setup, "Max Connection = 10"

If i'm loggeg with my Desktop PC on DVR configuration, I can't view CAM on Iphone (same error message)

Where is the problem ??

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Edited by Guest

First make sure you are using the latest version of iDMSS which is iDMSS-T 2.5 (for test, prior to the new one coming out soon). This is for iOS 3.12+. The previous one was 2.1 and was for iOS 3.0+

Hi Rory,

Thanks for reply.

I try this one, but bad news: I have this message: "Prompt, window 1, user has logged in !"

why ?

Account is OK now, but always the same problem: only 1 CAM viewable.

This is because you didnt do what rory recommended.

Hum... sorry, I need to wake-up now !!

Yes it's working well now.. " title="Applause" />

Sorry..

Thanks.

I need help and I just joined so I have no idea if I am posting in the right place. My sons daycare has cameras and they use the iDMSS Lite app. They gave me all the info to set it up and I am able to watch my son in the morning until about 9am then when I try to get in later it says same user has already logged on. The daycare has no idea, the daycares IT guy for the cameras has no idea and I’m getting annoyed. I want to see my son. Also there was a day where I was able to watch all day and when I went to pick my son up they said the cameras didn’t work all day for them...can any help me?

I need help and I just joined so I have no idea if I am posting in the right place. My sons daycare has cameras and they use the iDMSS Lite app. They gave me all the info to set it up and I am able to watch my son in the morning until about 9am then when I try to get in later it says same user has already logged on. The daycare has no idea, the daycares IT guy for the cameras has no idea and I’m getting annoyed. I want to see my son. Also there was a day where I was able to watch all day and when I went to pick my son up they said the cameras didn’t work all day for them...can any help me?

Sounds like only 1 user is added to the account so when it's being used then no one else can log on.

Why are you getting annoyed. .... In a lot of states what you are doing would not be allowed. Not only are you watching your child you are also watching others.

A daycare giving out remote viewing to everyone is a bad thing and especially control of there CCTV.

And now your on a forum asking for help on a system that does not belong to you.