Sign in to follow this  
Gurby73

Default password doesn't work on the H264 dvr

Hello Everyone,

I have a big problem with a H.264 dvr.

2 years ago i bought this Surveillance System en used it ones to test it.

Now i want to install it for real and it's askes for a password on the admin account and also on the Guest account, but i could not remember that i ever changed the factory default.

The Manual say that you have to leave the password field empty as default, but then the system say Incorrect password.

I already tryed to pull the battery out of the system, but that doesn't work ether.

Is there anybody how can help me please i'm desprate!!

Is it possible to totaly reset the DVR so the password is also to factory default?

With kind regards,

Gerben

H264.jpg.85378a0f3eb1b02741c7fa7bc5af6463.jpg

Hello Everyone,

I have a big problem with a H.264 dvr.

2 years ago i bought this Surveillance System en used it ones to test it.

Now i want to install it for real and it's askes for a password on the admin account and also on the Guest account, but i could not remember that i ever changed the factory default.

The Manual say that you have to leave the password field empty as default, but then the system say Incorrect password.

I already tryed to pull the battery out of the system, but that doesn't work ether.

Is there anybody how can help me please i'm desprate!!

Is it possible to totaly reset the DVR so the password is also to factory default?

With kind regards,

Gerben

Have you tried other default passwords such as admin, 123456, 111111, 000000, password, letmein these are all common default passwords. Also H.264 is not a DVR model, rather H.264 is a video compression algorithm, not sure how it came to be systems were awarded the name of H.264, does it have any serial numbers or anything on it?

Hi Thanks for you reply,

Yes i tried all de common passwords i found on this forum.

There must be a way to reset the complete system to factory default?

The info i found is

Firmware: V2.62.R07

Serial: 000c3d091fa2

On the mainbord the following numbers

LSX

FCF 1139

FCF-4 94V-0

E232205

I posted some pictures.

Thanks alot

h264-1.jpeg.570efcd50535bbc3e3c4845900319772.jpeg

h264-3.jpeg.1ae8a0c0a311e2e6d5ab1615e9cc9422.jpeg

h264-5.jpeg.e29769b3f5d3232ee58537581dd91ed9.jpeg

Hi Guys

I have the same problem. Has anyone figured out how to find the admin Password reset?

I can gain partial access with the GUEST login but can't change anything.

What does 'NULL' mean?

Desperate

Bryan

Hi Guys

I have the same problem. Has anyone figured out how to find the admin Password reset?

I can gain partial access with the GUEST login but can't change anything.

What does 'NULL' mean?

NULL mean without password

My LTE wifi router got taken out by lighting and my DVR was set to fix IP address(DCHP not enabled). I can't access my DVR to change the settings for my new LTE wifi Router as I can't remember my password. I've tried almost all of the default passwords on this forum, but no joy. Only thing I can't do is remote viewing with this current problem. I was able to connect my old router directly to my MAC(using the IP address) and was able to access my DVR and managed to get the device info as attached. Can anyone assist please?

1125119488_ScreenShot2017-01-23at11_10_38PM.thumb.png.948a5b03dc7e7caae82dff19e8a0cbfe.png