Sign in to follow this  
ishfady

having problem viewing Kkmoon on mobile

Hi

I just bought Kkmoon 16 channels box.

It is working fine recording.

I have setup network to view it on Mobile.

I set media port to 3666.

I test this port through internet for my wan ipaddress and is open.

But when I try to connect MEyePro V2. It doesn't connect.

Please can some recommand me any good software to view this box on mobile.

Thanks

Ish

I have a KKMoon DVR as well. I am still trying to figure out how to get the whole web-interface thing to work on mobile. I have successfully figured out how to bypass their "xmeye" cloud server, but the browser interface requires an ActiveX plugin to work. So far I can only get it to work on a computer, and Internet Explorer works most reliably, oddly enough. You can, however, open the camera streams with the VLC app on your smart phone, assuming you have the ports forwarded on your router. I have forwarded ports 554, 34567(media port), and 8110(dvr http port, default is 81) forwarded to my DVR's IP.

With VLC you need to open an RTSP network stream with a URL that looks like this:

rtsp://10.0.0.13:554/user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?real_stream--rtp-caching=100

Obviously you'll want to put your external IP there(assuming you want to view your cams away from home), or you can use your local network IP if your phone is connected to your routers' WiFi. Change user and password to whatever your DVR is configured with. Mine is Just "admin" and blank password. Channel=1 means it will play stream 1. Change that number to whatever DVR channel you want to view.

I know it's tedious and not very good, but I will let you know as soon as I figure out a better way.