Sign in to follow this  
EMPIRETECH2013

DAHUA SD59430U-HNI

I have bought 2 PTZ of this model, dahua SD59430U-HNI, the specification shows it supports the Auto-tracking, but after checking, there is no button to select the functions, may i know if any guys meet this problem and sort this out?

I just got this camera myself, and the auto-track leaves a lot to be desired thus far... I think it's still fairly recently released tho.

I was expecting something along the lines of the video below, but with the given menu options in the in-camera software (accessed via IP) there's no real way to do that. All I can do are set up "rules" (tripwire, intrusion, etc) for the presets which are inconsistent at best, or motion detection, which also is very finicky.

With the motion detection Sometimes it will detect motion, sometimes it won't, but it won't actually start tracking, just sometimes triggers an alarm. Other times it will see something move and point off in some random direction.

If the rule is broken, lets say tripwire, it takes a second, and just zooms in on the center of the rule, regardless of where the rule was actually broken.

I have face detection turned on, but no where in the IVS Menu, Face detection menu or motion detection menu does it list anything about auto-tracking.

Encode is set to H.264H, I did not notice a difference in menu's with H.264