speedtechguy

Issues with Samsung CCTV SDH-C85100BF

Hello I am new to the forum so I will start by saying that I cancelled my monthly subscription to survelliance program with my cable company and decided to install my very own CCTV setup. I went to my nearest Sams Club here in town and bought the Kit. The picture is amazing when it works but recently I have been getting vertical ghost lines on the picture. This is after 2 week of installing the system. I have wiggled the cables on the back of the DVR and it makes it worst and sometimes better. When I unplug the camera and plug it back on the lines stop for a little bit then they come back. Also I loose video feed all the time from one of the cameras and it started by giving me nothing but black and white picture. I will upload a picture sample of the lines that I am talking about. Can anyone advise me what the problem is? Or should I just settle to get a professional install done on my home? I tried to attached a video and it does not allow me. I have taken a screen shot and you can see the ghost lines on my wall.

John

689929525_Verticallines.thumb.JPG.d8827d38a85cbed5d5dbd6f94d2b609b.JPG